View Diary: On being a Democrat (21 comments)

•  Heh I know you mostly like to troll (1+ / 0-)
    TopCat

But you could at least get my gender right. It just makes you look lazier than usual otherwise.

Time is of no account with great thoughts, which are as fresh to-day as when they first passed through their authors' minds ages ago. - Samuel Smiles

by moviemeister76 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 12:57:47 AM PDT

•  Yes. Everyone can plainly tell you're female. (0+ / 0-)

Your username is very indicative of your gender.

And if that STILL isn't obvious enough for people, one can always go to your profile page, where you've specified it.

How lazy of us.

by DeadHead on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 01:15:38 AM PDT

•  You know... (0+ / 0-)

...I know you're MO is to be a dick to people, but I honestly thought that you were better at picking up on sarcasm than that.

by moviemeister76 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 01:34:51 AM PDT

•  You got me all figured out. (0+ / 0-)

I'm a serial dick to EVERYONE ON THIS SITE ALWAYS NO EXCEPTIONS EVER.

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me why my sarcasm towards you was any more dickish than the sarcasm I somehow failed to detect in your comment above?

You know, the one the started with, "I know you like to troll..."

by DeadHead on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 01:46:17 AM PDT

•  Oh it was difficult to miss your sarcasm (0+ / 0-)

You're not exactly known for your subtlety.

As for my comment, heh. I've been here for years. I know all you want to do in this instance is pick a fight. I'm not interested.

by moviemeister76 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 at 01:55:54 AM PDT

•  I didn't think you missed my sarcasm. (0+ / 0-)

I was trying to find out what was so horrible about my comment in comparison to yours.

And your answer was you've "been here for years" or something.

A whopping one year and nine months or so longer than I have.

Wow.

As for picking a fight, no, I'm not interested, either.

There's nothing to fight about. I made my comment, you didn't like it, but thought yours was okay, and, here we are...you aren't a dick and I am.

See? You win.