Skip to main content

View Diary: Morning Open Thread - Lincoln's Air Force (42 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Good morning, OS. (3+ / 0-)

    Thank you for republishing.  

    Good nooz about your good nooz.  Are you doing disability determination evaluations?  

    •  Yes. We work closely with Tennessee DDS. (2+ / 0-)
      Recommended by:
      Joy of Fishes, RiveroftheWest

      Our office does more evaluations than anybody in the state with the exception of a group of occupational medicine physicians in the Memphis area. That is according to the professional relations office at DDS in Nashville. We used to do a land office business, keeping four people busy full time. Now two people can handle the referrals. Referrals have fallen off dramatically, and the lawyers who handle appeals tell us the bottom has dropped out of their client base too. They are also losing more administrative appeals than ever before. The money is just not there. Tennessee has a rejection rate on claims of 70%. You can't tell me that only 30% of claimants are really disabled and the other 70% are bogus claims.

      Rudeness is a weak imitation of strength. - Eric Hoffer

      by Otteray Scribe on Fri Oct 25, 2013 at 08:03:20 AM PDT

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

  • Recommended (137)
  • Community (59)
  • Elections (39)
  • Civil Rights (36)
  • Culture (32)
  • 2016 (32)
  • Law (27)
  • Economy (26)
  • Texas (26)
  • Baltimore (26)
  • Environment (26)
  • Bernie Sanders (23)
  • Labor (23)
  • Hillary Clinton (22)
  • Republicans (18)
  • Health Care (18)
  • Barack Obama (17)
  • International (17)
  • Rescued (17)
  • Freddie Gray (16)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site