View Diary: My Healthcare Enrollment Saga (10 comments)

•  There's something familiar about your username. (5+ / 0-)
    vcmvo2, high uintas, puzzled, annieli, ZedMont

The free market is not the solution, the free market is the problem.

by Azazello on Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 04:31:44 PM PDT

•  this person's username resembles mine and does (2+ / 0-)
      Azazello, ZedMont

seem quite zombie-like in terms of advocacy although I do appreciate the occasional use of my sentence construction LOL and we've seen this use of similar usernames before (!). This person apparently joined just after the ACA passage? S/he should anticipate the banhammer soon

Warning - some snark may be above‽ (-9.50; -7.03)‽ eState4Column5©2013 "I’m not the strapping young Muslim socialist that I used to be" - Barack Obama 04/27/2013

by annieli on Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 06:02:58 PM PDT

•  Why should s/he anticipate the banhammer? (1+ / 0-)
        annieli

Is that just a joke that I'm not getting?

Ted Cruz president? Pardon my Vietnamese, but Ngo Pho King Way.

by ZedMont on Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 06:12:45 PM PDT

•  perhaps not but some one who drafts from (1+ / 0-)
          ZedMont

questionable sources may not be acting in the best community interests OTOH there are a shiteton of these folks in DK and since there was a particularly amusing one that tried to spoof I recall MB, I though I'd report it anyway....

Daily Kos :: Recent
          www.dailykos.com/section/Diary/2‎
          2 hours ago - According to Ted Cruz, "We need 100 more like Jesse Helms" in the senate. .... license type entitled Navigator and an intimidating list of other requirements. .... By the time we got the rest of it figured out (not including the pharmacies list), I was wondering where the death panel is when you really need them.

by annieli on Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 06:19:13 PM PDT

•  You have a sharp eye and a sharper memory, (0+ / 0-)

annieli.  Since the diary seemed to be saying that the damaged website is no worse than trying to get insurance through an agent, that line just seemed funny to me.  Wouldn't have seemed so funny if I'd known Cruz had used it.  At least it was not used in the same context (derision of the program) that Cruz meant it to be taken.  It seemed to be almost a jesting slap at Palin the way I took it, but then stuff goes right by me sometimes.  Lots of sometimes.

Ted Cruz president? Pardon my Vietnamese, but Ngo Pho King Way.

by ZedMont on Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 06:47:59 PM PDT

•  I went back and looked at this person's comments. (2+ / 0-)
              annieli, second gen

Seems like a typical Kossack.

Ted Cruz president? Pardon my Vietnamese, but Ngo Pho King Way.

by ZedMont on Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 06:51:34 PM PDT

•  YMMV (1+ / 0-)
                ZedMont

I've done my due diligence, changed my password etc. since I've seen my share of phishing and spoofing as has the hidden comments section recently

by annieli on Mon Oct 28, 2013 at 06:55:52 PM PDT