View Diary: Is posting cached links to unpublished/deleted diaries acceptable behavior at Daily Kos? (292 comments)

•  You know, Ray, since you've asked our opinion (6+ / 0-)

on a subject you raised, you should be polite enough to at least make a pretense of giving a shit about the answers.
      Given that you aren't, feel free to take your meta and shove it where the diaries aren't published.

"One faction of one party in one House of Congress in one branch of government doesn't get to shut down the entire government just to refight the results of an election."

by Inland on Thu Nov 07, 2013 at 03:49:37 PM PST

•  You're the one making stupid comments. (2+ / 0-)
        Ray Pensador, Dianna

Perhaps you should go seek an "opinion" from someone who thinks wasting time giving one to you is a good idea.

P.S.: Argle-bargle

by DeadHead on Thu Nov 07, 2013 at 04:15:46 PM PST

•  Well, we can see why Ray published THIS diary. (5+ / 0-)

He wasn't asking for opinions. He was just setting up a chance for his fan base to be dicks.

It's marvelous that you and Ray have found a function, but could you two just get on with it, without the dishonesty of pretending to have an honest meta question? Because even being a dick can use a more direct, concise approach.

by Inland on Thu Nov 07, 2013 at 04:27:48 PM PST

•  I figured your response would (0+ / 0-)

resort to making a "fan" type of connection between the diarist and myself.

Actually, I think he most likely wanted opinions from people who don't make a point of being dicks in his diaries on a regular basis.

Like you do.

by DeadHead on Thu Nov 07, 2013 at 05:05:15 PM PST

•  Heh. (1+ / 0-)
              Woodrow Stool

Paragraph 1: denounce my remark about "fans".

Paragraph 2: state that Ray most likely only wanted comments from his fans.

I can't even feel sorry for you; I know I should consider you a pathetic sycophant, but you're such a tool I just can't.

by Inland on Thu Nov 07, 2013 at 05:24:48 PM PST

•  Thanks for the insults (0+ / 0-)

About what I expect from you.

No, not everyone who offers an opinion on the topic of this diary need agree with Ray's other diaries and/or worldview.

Recidivistic dicks usually don't have opinions worthy of consideration.

by DeadHead on Thu Nov 07, 2013 at 07:45:13 PM PST

•  It's pretty amusing to see this tactic used with (1+ / 0-)
                DeadHead

such brazenness and bluntness... So now the attempt at maligning my character escalate to brutal and unwarranted personal attacks on people who agree with me, and all this is being done with total impunity, and with increased hostility.

As I said, this environment is particularly challenging, and I've seen all kinds.