View Diary: BP hires trolls to harass critics (326 comments)

•  When you point out DH's sins to Corvo... (7+ / 0-)

you're preaching to the DH choir.

If Liberals hated America, we'd vote Republican.

by ord avg guy on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 12:53:31 PM PST

•  one could sing in a much worse ensemble n/t (8+ / 0-)

Dogs from the street can have all the desirable qualities that one could want from pet dogs. Most adopted stray dogs are usually humble and exceptionally faithful to their owners as if they are grateful for this kindness. -- H.M. Bhumibol Adulyadej

by corvo on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 12:54:40 PM PST

•  How nice. (1+ / 0-)
      WisePiper

Someone I haven't seen in awhile, but certainly haven't missed, has decided to weigh-in.

Last time I saw you, you were getting schooled by a couple prominent kossacks in a couple of different threads.

I hope you've been well, and I thank you for being scarce in recent months. It's been a blessing.

by DeadHead on Thu Nov 21, 2013 at 05:24:04 PM PST

•  Huh... (0+ / 0-)

Last time I saw you you were insinuating someone was a shill without a shred of fucking evidence. Fuck the site rules is DH's mantra - there's no stopping the DH dishonest smear machine! Woot Woot!

Your welcome. There's plenty of others around here to throw your dickish, dishonest, douchebaggery back in your face, but I'm glad I lessened the burden on you.

If Liberals hated America, we'd vote Republican.

by ord avg guy on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 08:35:45 AM PST

•  Check out DeadHead's revelations in this thread: (1+ / 0-)
          ord avg guy

It's pretty clear that his intent is to be a dick without  violating (what he considers) to be the rules.

And his plan works to that extent.

If you have a policy that covers doctor's bills made necessary by a werewolf bite, and has the words "Health Insurance" on the cover, you can keep that policy!

by Inland on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 09:00:47 AM PST

•  More evidence... (1+ / 0-)
            Inland

This was in a diary where Markos was trying to codify what "Don't be a dick" means. Something that shouldn't be required but for people like DH.

DH's comment is clear that he still doesn't get it and wants to know how much of a dick he can be before risks getting HRed.

Whether he doesn't understand the spirit of the rules or just chooses to blow them off I'm not clear. Either way your assessment is correct - his intent is to be a dick without consequences.

I would add that his plan works with the help of like minded friends. He reminds me of the kid on the playground who the other bullies get to do their rock throwing so they don't get in any trouble.

If Liberals hated America, we'd vote Republican.

by ord avg guy on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 10:04:14 AM PST

•  Pathetic (1+ / 0-)
              Free Jazz at High Noon

I've got the two most adept purveyors of not-quite-HRable ad hominem/insults tag-teaming me with flimsy "evidence" that claims to support their accusations or doing what THEY do.

Ha ha.

You guys are riot.

Go back to obscurity.

Neither of you garner enough recs on your comments to even remotely suggest the relevance of your opinions.

by DeadHead on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 05:50:34 PM PST

•  ummm... (0+ / 0-)

You're not being tag teamed. Inland and I are replying to each other, not to you in this sub thread.  Way to play the victim card though. In fact, you chose to come after Inland and me in this thread. You got over your head very quickly and now you're tryingtoo blame your value on being tag teamed. How pathetic is that?

And our flimsy evidence is your words, your comments, your postings. If you don't like having your clear intentions to be a dick on this site and get away with it discussed by others than perhaps you shouldn't post your intentions. Our maybe you could opt to stop being a dishonest dick.

I gotta tell you, thinking that a comment has relevance based on how many recs the commenter has accumulated tells me you don't have the first clue what the word relevance means.

So essentially your whole comment is a dishonest smear, a deflection, and shows once again you don't have any integrity. Congrats. No doubt you're very proud of yourself.

If Liberals hated America, we'd vote Republican.

by ord avg guy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 at 11:03:18 AM PST

•  No, my intent is to call it as I see it. (0+ / 0-)

And in that comment you link, that's what I'm doing.

I understand why that bothers you.

Inland, I've watched you derail countless diaries, avoid getting HRed for numerous "veiled" invective-laced comments, and uprate clearly HRable insults without getting NR'd.

So please, spare me the preaching about what constitutes being a dick. It's rather nauseating. I have plenty of examples of you doing exactly what you and your little tag-team buddy are claiming I do.

I can get them if you want.

Glass houses, Inland.

by DeadHead on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 06:11:41 PM PST

•  And here: (0+ / 0-)

by Inland on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 09:10:05 AM PST

•  I'm sorry you're so bitter. (0+ / 0-)

Funny, no one aside from your little friend Inland seems to be up for taking your place.

DailyKos has been a brighter place without you running around shitting in diaries and labeling everything you disagree with as "CT."

Bye bye, little buddy.

by DeadHead on Fri Nov 22, 2013 at 06:21:20 PM PST

•  I'm hardly bitter. (0+ / 0-)

But thanks for dishonestly misrepresenting me. The DH smear machine rides on...Woot Woot!

Funny how you dishonestly pretend that only Inland and I point out your dickishness on this site. Your lies get more blatant with every post.

Funny how you lie about what I label CT. But lying liars lie. That's what you do.

And no, you don't speak for all of DailyKos. You may speak for liars and hypocrites, but that's a very small subset of this site. Feel free to speak for them.

Funny how you keep calling me "little buddy" after telling me that it was intended as an insult when I used it. Just more evidence that DBAD is a rule for others, but doesn't apply to you. You should start your own blog if you can't respect the rules of this one.

If Liberals hated America, we'd vote Republican.

by ord avg guy on Sun Nov 24, 2013 at 10:34:21 AM PST