Skip to main content

View Diary: Dear GOP, you REALLY want that filibuster back? Here's how to do it. (69 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  They already HAVE a filibuster in the House (0+ / 0-)

    It's called the Hastert Rule.  Granted the mechanics are different, but the result is the same.  Of course the House doesn't weigh in on things like judicial nominations, but, well, tough titty.

    I'll believe corporations are people when one comes home from Afghanistan in a body bag.

    by mojo11 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 at 06:12:46 AM PST

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site