View Diary: The GOP is Wrong AGAIN! Rosa Parks Did NOT End Racism! (11 comments)

•  Kaap reading the news, and they will top it... (1+ / 0-)
    JoanMar

I give 'em a month at most.

Please know I am not rude. I cannot rec anything from this browser. When I rec or post diaries I am a guest at some exotic locale's computer. Ayn is the bane!

by Floyd Blue on Mon Dec 02, 2013 at 09:56:55 AM PST

•  You might wanna kEEp reading as well as kAAp (0+ / 0-)

readin'

by Floyd Blue on Mon Dec 02, 2013 at 09:57:33 AM PST

•  A month? (0+ / 0-)

$10.00 to charity of your (my) choosing.
      Tomorrow morning with Joe Moron and Meeka.
      Deal?

Maya Angelou: "Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."

by JoanMar on Mon Dec 02, 2013 at 10:40:36 AM PST

•  oof, it's already topped..... (1+ / 0-)
        JoanMar

(took under an hour).

by Floyd Blue on Mon Dec 02, 2013 at 10:44:27 AM PST

•  Dang! Miss my chance. (0+ / 0-)

by JoanMar on Mon Dec 02, 2013 at 10:46:59 AM PST

•  you win. What was I thinking?? (1+ / 0-)
            JoanMar

a month...sheesh....with THOSE conscienceless loons??

by Floyd Blue on Mon Dec 02, 2013 at 10:59:18 AM PST