View Diary: Koch Libertarian Glenn Greenwald's NSA hypocrisy(Paypal / Omidyar) (255 comments)

•  Per the rules, (9+ / 0-)

"not buying" a diarist's "schtick" is not hr'able.
    Or have I misinterpreted the rules?

Maya Angelou: "Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can't be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest."

by JoanMar on Sat Dec 14, 2013 at 06:41:04 PM PST

•  They think the rules don't apply to them anymore (1+ / 0-)
      JSW from WA

They run Kos now.

They're flaunting their perceived dominance.We'll see how the site admins handle them.

It'll be very interesting.

•  I didn't say it was... (6+ / 0-)

I was just using your own words to describe the frustration being felt by others.

It wasn't intended as a tacit endorsement of "HRing for disagreement."

I've given this diarist two HRs total, if I'm not mistaken. One on a blatant insult/accusation in another of his diaries, and this tip jar.

I've tried reaching out to him about his approach, and the pitfalls of shit-stirring.

He's on a mission, and this diary reads like a CT hit piece smear job, even linking an article by Bob Cesca, a known Greenwald smear artist.

But I understand why you think HR's by people who likely "worship at the feet St. Greenwald" would be worthy of your offsetting uprate.

My HR is for recidivistic shit-stirring and asserting "opinions" as fact.

Your uprate is for continued enabling of shit-stirring.

So it's a wash.

by DeadHead on Sat Dec 14, 2013 at 09:44:40 PM PST

•  Quite clearly you don't know the rules or don't (1+ / 0-)
        jshooper

even  care.

My HR is for recidivistic shit-stirring and asserting "opinions" as fact.
        Sooryy, no, even though I sure hate people asserting opinions as facts, and you and kovie should know alot about that, kovie, you clique buddy especially engangies in that with no a single people from you let alone HR, but those are neither HR offenses. Though, if "shit-stirring" was one, believe me, you'd be banned from the interwebs for life on that one.

So, yeah, good luck explaning your constant HR abuse to the admins, I can't wait to talk about you to them, and comb all through yours and kovie's commnet history looking for all the rule violations you have been covering for each other.

How the hell does someone whose only been here a few years think you a equal to a moderator or something here? You're not, but what you are is a bully, and you fully engage in cyberbullying.

•  Where did you come from? (1+ / 0-)
          CenPhx

Oh, wait, I know.

You came from here.

Dragging a current, totally unrelated dispute from a completely different diary into this one is a clear violation of the rules. And you clearly got here by way of my comments page. There's no other explanation for it.

In the comment I linked, only purposes of revealing your odd appearance by way of replying to my comment to someone else so you could drag your bullshit around, you gave two retaliatory HRs.

One to kovie and one to me.

As for being a "moderator" here, we're all community moderators, and your asshole comment in that other thread needed moderating.

And don't try pulling the UID bullshit on me. I've been here long enough to know what's HRable. Unlike you.

So knock off your butthurt bullshit and go whine at someone else, Mr UID #77738.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 02:15:09 AM PST

•  Oh, you mean how exactly you act on GoGoGo? (0+ / 0-)

Seems like GoGoGo has strong grounds for this, you might want to rethink this seing as your histroy of sbuse on this site is vast.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

•  Ha ha ha. (2+ / 0-)
              Mark Mywurtz, 4kedtongue

"Seems like."

Dude, you're acting rather bizarre.

In fact, you're actually incriminating yourself quite well.

Keep digging.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 02:32:18 AM PST

•  Oh yeah... (1+ / 0-)
              Mark Mywurtz

I await YOUR evidence.

Let's see what you've got.

I'll understand if you end-up passing out.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 02:36:42 AM PST

•  Um... your reading comprehension is rather (0+ / 0-)

horrible.

•  Also, i asked first for your justification of the (0+ / 0-)

orignal HR, which I'm guessing you'll never abide by, being the coward you are, "you're a dick" is in of itself a rule violation unless you thin you're god's gift to Kos and can call people names all you want and then HR them for being that said name, not to mention how you never have HR kovie for all his rule violations like calling kosssacks assholes, calling me an asshole in that verery threead about video games that you orignally HR''d me on his benefit, again, you make me question that you are infact kovie's sock puppet.

•  I also find it funny as hell , that mark guy (1+ / 0-)
                jshooper

who you really crpped on either today or the day before, uprated your comment for the sure puspose that he was too coardly to commit to taking on my arguements in the thread on video games earlier.

This site really is broken, and so many people I loved here have left after getting fed up with it, this site truly is a Repulbican's covert recruiting center.

And I'd be proud to have been banned from it by someone like deadhead if it ever cam e to that.

DK won't exist another 5 years, I can easily see that.

•  No wonder you're so upset. (0+ / 0-)

Your friends left you here all alone.

By the way, your typing is getting rather sloppy. Please stop commenting now.

Thank you.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 03:12:13 AM PST

•  HR'd in 24 hours. (0+ / 0-)

When I can HR you again, I'm HRing this as I have severly learning disbalities including acute dyslexia, so, you knmow, again, you can't even follow your own rules you set for other people to play by., Check my commnet history, btw, if you don't believe me, I've mnetioned it several times... you clamin somehow because I'm pointing out kovie' being quite clearly two-faced and saying different things on the same issues from dairy to diary, that is somehow making fun of mental illnes or some bullshit... I have several mnetall ilnnesss, and yet you make fun of me for what I have and you misconture my comments on kovie and he doesn't even have split perosnality (according to you) so how exactly would that even be making fun of?

See, people like you are so hypocritical, you can't live by your own standards.

•  Also, please do keep making fun of mnetal illness (0+ / 0-)

and my dyslexia, it only helps my case and shows the world what kind of scum you are.

•  Look (0+ / 0-)

It's Saturday night, and you're acting very strange.

Once I push back on your aggressive assholery, you NOW disclose your issues to me, as if I was supposed to know that about you.

Gimme a fucking break already.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 03:52:48 AM PST

•  How am I acting very strange? (0+ / 0-)

Because I stood up to you?

I get that, bullies often don't exepoct when the weaker kid goes all Davy and Goliath on there asses.

And you've said this a million times, what is your deal?

•  Also, it wasn't aggressive assholery (0+ / 0-)

Sorry, i don't even care if someone with perfect mental health says it, there is nothing wrong with the phrase "off your meds" at worst it implies the person said about isn't acting in the right state of mind, and is nothing hooribly offensive, maybe a little rude, but nothing to warrant an HR over.

Aslo, you never even gave me a chance to explain myself when you first HR'd me, did you, again, like I just said, you are too trigger happy, and others reserve pttuing HR's on others here as its to be used as a last resort, not some kind of censorship move to hide what you don't what others to read.

•  Oh, yes. You "stood up" to me. (0+ / 0-)

By retaliatory HRing me.
                            By dragging shit across diaries.
                            Accusing me of being kovie's sockpuppet.
                            Calling me stupid.
                            Threatening to get me and kovie banned.

You're a real hero, man.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 04:22:22 AM PST

•  sigh... i knew you couldn't stop "being a dick" (0+ / 0-)

i knew after I'd log off for just a litle bit, you're pretending we were ending this was all an act, an people following this can see that for themselves.

You want to continue this or end it?

By retaliatory HRing me.
                            By dragging shit across diaries.
                            Accusing me of being kovie's sockpuppet.
                            Calling me stupid.
                            Threatening to get me and kovie banned.

You're a real hero, man.

yeah, except all these are false allegations , no actually just your asinine opnions, and they hold no weight other than your thick head and maybe your followers,  again, this site is so clique driven, there's not much point for actual discussion.

Which is why I'm getting back to discussing and leaving you in the misery of being a really terrible person.

•  No, they aren't false. (4+ / 0-)

All one has to do is view the thread in the other diary (linked elsewhere) that started this clusterfuck to see every comment you posted to me that substantiates my above synopsis. I can link all of them quite easily, and if you continue to deny the easily verifiable, I will.

I came back to this thread to check in on whatever BS you were continuing to post here, since you decided to spread this across two diaries.

But you go right ahead and get back to "discussing." I'm sure there's a whole bunch of people eager to engage with you, seeing how well you react to others once you feel slighted.

Goodbye.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 11:39:42 AM PST

•  This one should be in a timeout at least (4+ / 0-)

YAY MODERATION what a joke

•  No kidding. (5+ / 0-)

Timeouts were made for people like this guy.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 10:15:07 PM PST

•  Glad to see he is skulled. (2+ / 0-)
                            kovie, DeadHead

I'll tell you what justice is. Justice is a knee in the gut from the floor on the chin at night sneaky with a knife brought up down on the magazine of a battleship sandbagged underhanded in the dark without a word of warning.

by BFSkinner on Mon Dec 16, 2013 at 02:14:09 PM PST

•  Maybe you'll want to make fun of my Asperger's nex (0+ / 0-)
                    •  You won't be able to HR it. (0+ / 0-)

The rating period on it will have expired.

You can try though.

And, how the fuck am I supposed to know what you've got going on? Have you told me about your issues before?

I ain't a mind reader, dude.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 03:47:37 AM PST