View Diary: Koch Libertarian Glenn Greenwald's NSA hypocrisy(Paypal / Omidyar) (255 comments)

•  Quite clearly you don't know the rules or don't (1+ / 0-)
    jshooper

even  care.

My HR is for recidivistic shit-stirring and asserting "opinions" as fact.
    Sooryy, no, even though I sure hate people asserting opinions as facts, and you and kovie should know alot about that, kovie, you clique buddy especially engangies in that with no a single people from you let alone HR, but those are neither HR offenses. Though, if "shit-stirring" was one, believe me, you'd be banned from the interwebs for life on that one.

So, yeah, good luck explaning your constant HR abuse to the admins, I can't wait to talk about you to them, and comb all through yours and kovie's commnet history looking for all the rule violations you have been covering for each other.

How the hell does someone whose only been here a few years think you a equal to a moderator or something here? You're not, but what you are is a bully, and you fully engage in cyberbullying.

•  Where did you come from? (1+ / 0-)
      CenPhx

Oh, wait, I know.

You came from here.

Dragging a current, totally unrelated dispute from a completely different diary into this one is a clear violation of the rules. And you clearly got here by way of my comments page. There's no other explanation for it.

In the comment I linked, only purposes of revealing your odd appearance by way of replying to my comment to someone else so you could drag your bullshit around, you gave two retaliatory HRs.

One to kovie and one to me.

As for being a "moderator" here, we're all community moderators, and your asshole comment in that other thread needed moderating.

And don't try pulling the UID bullshit on me. I've been here long enough to know what's HRable. Unlike you.

So knock off your butthurt bullshit and go whine at someone else, Mr UID #77738.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 02:15:09 AM PST

•  Oh, you mean how exactly you act on GoGoGo? (0+ / 0-)

Seems like GoGoGo has strong grounds for this, you might want to rethink this seing as your histroy of sbuse on this site is vast.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

•  Ha ha ha. (2+ / 0-)
          Mark Mywurtz, 4kedtongue

"Seems like."

Dude, you're acting rather bizarre.

In fact, you're actually incriminating yourself quite well.

Keep digging.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 02:32:18 AM PST

•  Oh yeah... (1+ / 0-)
          Mark Mywurtz

I await YOUR evidence.

Let's see what you've got.

I'll understand if you end-up passing out.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 02:36:42 AM PST

•  Um... your reading comprehension is rather (0+ / 0-)

horrible.

•  Also, i asked first for your justification of the (0+ / 0-)

orignal HR, which I'm guessing you'll never abide by, being the coward you are, "you're a dick" is in of itself a rule violation unless you thin you're god's gift to Kos and can call people names all you want and then HR them for being that said name, not to mention how you never have HR kovie for all his rule violations like calling kosssacks assholes, calling me an asshole in that verery threead about video games that you orignally HR''d me on his benefit, again, you make me question that you are infact kovie's sock puppet.

•  I also find it funny as hell , that mark guy (1+ / 0-)
            jshooper

who you really crpped on either today or the day before, uprated your comment for the sure puspose that he was too coardly to commit to taking on my arguements in the thread on video games earlier.

This site really is broken, and so many people I loved here have left after getting fed up with it, this site truly is a Repulbican's covert recruiting center.

And I'd be proud to have been banned from it by someone like deadhead if it ever cam e to that.

DK won't exist another 5 years, I can easily see that.

•  No wonder you're so upset. (0+ / 0-)

Your friends left you here all alone.

By the way, your typing is getting rather sloppy. Please stop commenting now.

Thank you.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 03:12:13 AM PST

•  HR'd in 24 hours. (0+ / 0-)

When I can HR you again, I'm HRing this as I have severly learning disbalities including acute dyslexia, so, you knmow, again, you can't even follow your own rules you set for other people to play by., Check my commnet history, btw, if you don't believe me, I've mnetioned it several times... you clamin somehow because I'm pointing out kovie' being quite clearly two-faced and saying different things on the same issues from dairy to diary, that is somehow making fun of mental illnes or some bullshit... I have several mnetall ilnnesss, and yet you make fun of me for what I have and you misconture my comments on kovie and he doesn't even have split perosnality (according to you) so how exactly would that even be making fun of?

See, people like you are so hypocritical, you can't live by your own standards.

•  Also, please do keep making fun of mnetal illness (0+ / 0-)

and my dyslexia, it only helps my case and shows the world what kind of scum you are.

•  Look (0+ / 0-)

It's Saturday night, and you're acting very strange.

Once I push back on your aggressive assholery, you NOW disclose your issues to me, as if I was supposed to know that about you.

Gimme a fucking break already.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 03:52:48 AM PST

•  How am I acting very strange? (0+ / 0-)

Because I stood up to you?

I get that, bullies often don't exepoct when the weaker kid goes all Davy and Goliath on there asses.

And you've said this a million times, what is your deal?

•  Also, it wasn't aggressive assholery (0+ / 0-)

Sorry, i don't even care if someone with perfect mental health says it, there is nothing wrong with the phrase "off your meds" at worst it implies the person said about isn't acting in the right state of mind, and is nothing hooribly offensive, maybe a little rude, but nothing to warrant an HR over.

Aslo, you never even gave me a chance to explain myself when you first HR'd me, did you, again, like I just said, you are too trigger happy, and others reserve pttuing HR's on others here as its to be used as a last resort, not some kind of censorship move to hide what you don't what others to read.

•  Oh, yes. You "stood up" to me. (0+ / 0-)

By retaliatory HRing me.
                        By dragging shit across diaries.
                        Accusing me of being kovie's sockpuppet.
                        Calling me stupid.
                        Threatening to get me and kovie banned.

You're a real hero, man.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 04:22:22 AM PST

•  sigh... i knew you couldn't stop "being a dick" (0+ / 0-)

i knew after I'd log off for just a litle bit, you're pretending we were ending this was all an act, an people following this can see that for themselves.

You want to continue this or end it?

By retaliatory HRing me.
                          By dragging shit across diaries.
                          Accusing me of being kovie's sockpuppet.
                          Calling me stupid.
                          Threatening to get me and kovie banned.

You're a real hero, man.

yeah, except all these are false allegations , no actually just your asinine opnions, and they hold no weight other than your thick head and maybe your followers,  again, this site is so clique driven, there's not much point for actual discussion.

Which is why I'm getting back to discussing and leaving you in the misery of being a really terrible person.

•  Maybe you'll want to make fun of my Asperger's nex (0+ / 0-)
                •  You won't be able to HR it. (0+ / 0-)

The rating period on it will have expired.

You can try though.

And, how the fuck am I supposed to know what you've got going on? Have you told me about your issues before?

I ain't a mind reader, dude.

by DeadHead on Sun Dec 15, 2013 at 03:47:37 AM PST