View Diary: Animal Nuz #179 (124 comments)

•  I never said or thought she was a savior, I just (6+ / 0-)

thought she was different than I expected her to be and it turns out she's really not. I never lionized her. I certainly hope my words didn't indicate that.

"Southern nights have you ever felt a southern night?" Allen Toussaint ~~Remember the Gulf of Mexico~~

by rubyr on Sat Dec 21, 2013 at 01:38:03 PM PST

•  hey rube! (2+ / 0-)
      ericlewis0, koosah

ok, it's not a Ruddy Duck, and I have a Ruddy Duck who follows me when I walk in the nearby marsh, pictures someday (but I told her I'd keep our love seekrit...oir maybe it's a boy duck, and I'll never tell!!!)(and don't you tell!!!)(those Ruddy Ducks can be grumpy!!)

but here is a cute Wood Duck I was making eyes at...well, it was a threesome actually..except she kept getting between us..ain't he just so cuuute?

I promise to stalk you with Ruddy Duk pics when they get back from the developer...

stay frosty...I mean, well...uh...:>

This machine kills Fascists.

by KenBee on Sat Dec 21, 2013 at 07:16:05 PM PST

•  Hey darlin' -- I and my Goose look very (1+ / 0-)
        KenBee

forward to those Ruddy Duck pics!! They are so lovely always, those ducks. Kos mail me if you can't find me.

Hope all is well with you and yours.

Merry. Happy. HO HO HO!!!

I want a KenBee song pick, too. Selfish selfish selfish.

by rubyr on Sun Dec 22, 2013 at 10:51:24 PM PST

•  No, they didn't indicate that. (1+ / 0-)
      ericlewis0

It really was meant as a more general statement, sorry it got aimed at you.

I just wince when I see people here having what i can only think of as crushes on politicians, only to have their hopes dashed later on. They all disappoint.

by sidnora on Sat Dec 21, 2013 at 09:17:15 PM PST

•  I keep my crushes confined to non-political (1+ / 0-)
        sidnora

sex objects. I agree, it is the only safe thing to do. ha ha

No worries. I just wasn't sure how my comment sounded to others.

Hope you are enjoying the summer we are having today and are getting some time to relax over the holiday season. I am eating. I am committed to it.

XO

by rubyr on Sun Dec 22, 2013 at 10:56:01 PM PST

•  LOL (1+ / 0-)
          rubyr

Yeah, I have an unfortunate thing about Johnny Depp, and I was heartbroken last week about Peter O'Toole (you can find me making a fool of myself in the memorial diary, to which I am not giving you a link).

Life has been a blur for the last month or so, partly professional, which is to be expected and welcomed, but there are other not-so-good things too. Thankfully I should at least have some time to relax soon, and look forward to seeing you on the 12th.

by sidnora on Mon Dec 23, 2013 at 05:48:16 AM PST

•  I am so sorry to hear about the not-so-good (1+ / 0-)
            sidnora

things. i hope those are resolvable.

I have to say that why one would call any thought, need or deed involving Johnny Depp unfortunate is over my head. ha ha ha

LOL!!! NO link to your outpouring of love. I'll find it. LOL!!

Rest and relax.

thankgodforairamerica is coming down tonight and I am making dinner and we are going to the UCB on the East side near my house. A mini-meet up that would not be happening if not for you. Be proud, my friend.

by rubyr on Mon Dec 23, 2013 at 06:44:17 AM PST

•  :^) (1+ / 0-)
              rubyr

So glad you two are getting together, have a wonderful Festivus!

Unfortunately the not-so-good is going to resolve pretty soon, the way it has always resolved since time began. Nothing we can do about it.

by sidnora on Mon Dec 23, 2013 at 09:14:46 AM PST