View Diary: Letter to Edward Snowden: Just Put it all Out There (163 comments)

•  Yep, the one where you got pwned. (3+ / 0-)
    Just Bob, triv33, TheMomCat

I remember vividly.

I've got that diary bookmarked, in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that my comment to you in this subthread, in this diary, is about you and your word-twisting of Pluto's comment in this subthread, in this diary, however.

by DeadHead on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 01:41:05 PM PST

•  Oh look! (1+ / 0-)
      WB Reeves

It's DeadHead in, wait for it, "Meta Fight – Serially Boring!"

Out of curiosity, when's the last time to contributed something of actual value, instead of attacking other users?

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 02:00:55 PM PST

•  Well, the conversation about deadhead (1+ / 0-)
        MBNYC

was insightful, smart and entertaining. But as you may have guessed, he decided it wasn't for him and left. Which only improved the quality of the conversation.

If Hobby Lobby is against contraception, why does it buy its inventory from China, the country that limits the number of children by law?

by Inland on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 02:31:07 PM PST

•  Yeah.. (0+ / 0-)

... entertainment in spite of itself, of the Kim Kardashian variety. Without the conversational brilliance and/or philosophical depth, of course.

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 02:40:48 PM PST

•  Yes. He just runs away to pull the SOS in another (1+ / 0-)
            MBNYC

diary as if he can start anew and it will turn out better the next time.  What's that definition again?

by Inland on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 02:49:18 PM PST

•  Well, it could be (0+ / 0-)

that mom and dad came home and inquired about the fate of their Cheetos, the ones they put aside for the Rose Bowl, and that awkward trail of crumbs leading into the basement.

But enough brain cells wasted on trivial stuff. Like him. Be well :-)

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 03:12:22 PM PST

•  lol (2+ / 0-)
            poligirl, TheMomCat

Yeah, those last two diaries of yours were clearly the work of an intellectual heavyweight.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 01:04:19 AM PST

•  Snort. (0+ / 0-)

I know, I know, if only I were able to equal the epochal

Open Letter to our DailyKos Spammer Troll
              by DeadHead
              ...but I decided to spare myself the catastrophic embarrassment of writing a letter to robotically generated link salad. Anyone not species-survival-endangering illiterate made the same choice.

THat left, well, you. By the way, while I have you, "dog shit" is two words.

You're welcome.

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 10:34:32 AM PST

•  Snort. (2+ / 0-)
                TheMomCat, 4kedtongue

I'm glad you liked my most recent diary.

Perhaps you'll like this one even better:

Diversity in the Federal Judiciary: Obama Achieving it at Twice the Rate of Bush

I wrote that one back in the days before my disillusionment with the president you hold in such high regard had completely solidified. I keep it handy for those times when douchebags accuse me of having always been some kind of "Obama hater."

See, you're the one who runs around acting like your shit don't [sic] stink, not me. I just happen to get on the nerves of people you consider smart. Like Inland, for example, who just so happens to have experienced yet another of his catastrophic failures. This time it was in MB's front-paged diary about that Snowden dude. You know, the cause of your recent flip-flopping.

Getting back to you, you're also someone who, on at least three different occasions in the last several months, mysteriously arrives in dead threads to do your little dance routine with your friends.

Magic!

As for "dogshit," well, I prefer to use the single-word version. Sort of like how "bullshit," and "horseshit" are commonly used.

That you focus on whatever little grammatical and spelling-related nitpicks you can find in my comments is, indeed, rather pathetic.

So much so, in fact, that I'm considering making as many of these types of mistakes as I can in any future replies I might make to you, just so you can spend your time correcting me, rather than, you know, posting something of value to the community.

I apologize for such a lengthy comment. I know you're busy with other things more important than inserting yourself into dead thread meta arguments taking place between others.

by DeadHead on Fri Jan 03, 2014 at 12:29:46 AM PST

•  Adorably defensive. (0+ / 0-)

But then, you have so much to be defensive about. Grammar is the least of it.

Oh, you mean like how MomCat and my other fan suddenly show up to rec your comments in this dead thread. Believe me, in person, she's rather less of a toady to her intellectual inferiors. That's why she has a standing dinner invite at my house, and you don't.
                  I just happen to get on the nerves of people you consider smart.
                  No, what you do is insult good people when you know you have the backup to do so without consequence, shit-stir meta-wars and pick meta-fights wherever you can – but again only when there's some toadies to make sure you can avoid hiddens, which I find almost exquisitely cowardly – and ultimately, in your own small, tawdry little way, keep the personal animosities dividing the site alive.

Us against them, that's your world. You thrive in it, to the extent that pedants can thrive. And why you've been in near hysterics ever since I showed that it doesn't need to be that way. Which was, as I recall, a few months ago.

Nah. Acquaint yourself with the concept of metaphors and how useful they are in making larger points. I merely use your sad defeats at the hands of grammar and spelling to illustrate your broader, much sadder delusions of adequacy.

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Fri Jan 03, 2014 at 10:59:12 AM PST

•  Hahahahahahahahaha (1+ / 0-)
        poligirl

That's some funny shit, coming from you.

Go write another one of your very sincere "bridge-building" diaries or something.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 12:50:09 AM PST

•  This ^^^ vapid blather ^^^ (0+ / 0-)

eleven hours after the fact, posted at almost 4 AM. Hmm.

Pathetic or cowardly, no matter, well played.

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 11:09:52 AM PST

•  Hmm... (1+ / 0-)
            TheMomCat

I'm sorry, you just aren't one of my priorites.

Apparently you think everyone lives in your part of the country.

In Washington State, my comment posted at 12:50 AM PST.

Mommy said I could stay up late. So there.

by DeadHead on Fri Jan 03, 2014 at 12:49:08 AM PST

•  Hmm. (0+ / 0-)
              I'm sorry, you just aren't one of my priorites. [sic]
              Yeah, that's why you bring up diaries I wrote in August 2013 in January 2014.

But at least you've mastered the concept of time zones, bravo. We'll work on absolute time elapsed some other day.

Fuck me, it's a leprechaun.

by MBNYC on Fri Jan 03, 2014 at 10:38:26 AM PST

•  Yes. After you ran away in defeat, Hudson Valley (1+ / 0-)
      MBNYC

said things about you that were so funny and yet so insightful that I had to doff my cap to him.  You putting your tail between your legs and scampering off always leads to good times.  You should leave more often as a public service.

by Inland on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 02:38:51 PM PST

•  Oh, so you guys are dead-threading? (0+ / 0-)

I didn't "run away," I just haven't checked the thread again yet.

Thanks for the reminder.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 01:06:55 AM PST

•  Okay, I checked. (0+ / 0-)

Stop lying, Inland:

sure enough, I wouldn't do that

I always thought the Snowden meta war was full of fail. He's a hero! no, he's a traitor! he fled! he defected! It's only human to be interested in forming and comparing opinions about other people, but it shouldn't become a cosmic derail.

Gurnt's "Death Star" comment summed up my own opinion. If Ray wants to harness "the rage and power of a thousand suns," he really ought to leave the Dalai Lama out of it. The diary intro not only invites snark, it resembles snark.

"I am not sure how we got here, but then, I am not really sure where we are." -Susan from 29

by HudsonValleyMark on Wed Jan 01, 2014 at 11:36:47 AM PST

If anything, he was concurring with me, not "defeating" or saying "funny things about me."

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 02, 2014 at 01:15:54 AM PST