View Diary: RKBA: MAIG and MDA, a HuffPo Article (73 comments)

•  "Californicators"...more potty talk. (0+ / 0-)

score is 3 for me 0 for you.

do I get extra points when you double down with bigotry against Californians..??

We are not broke, we are being robbed...but we can fight back...#KosKatalogue

by Glen The Plumber on Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 01:13:39 PM PST

•  interesting game of Calvinball (2+ / 0-)
      theatre goon, Glen The Plumber

you're playing with yourself. At least it makes you a winner at something.

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." Lewis Carroll

by Wordsinthewind on Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 02:42:56 PM PST

•  not a game I chose to play... (0+ / 0-)

did I hurl accusations at you..??

you and the other user hurled at me first...now you're upset because I fought back...refuting the lies...am I not allowed to defend myself..??

I'm not perfect...never claimed to be...but I don't run around expecting others to meet standards that I don't.

I know you to normally be above this pettiness...heck our conversations helped me reconsider some of my actions...and I have made an effort to improve...not perfect yet. ;7)

but I do thank you for your previous honest insight and guidance...I will chalk this up to me getting under your skin...or you just having a bad day...either way I'm always open to improving our relationship and interactions.

peace...sincerely.

We are not broke, we are being robbed...but we can fight back...#KosKatalogue

by Glen The Plumber on Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 03:40:47 PM PST

•  if you are sincere (2+ / 0-)
          Glen The Plumber, theatre goon

the very first thing you could do is eliminate the term gun nut from your postings. It is inflammatory and insulting and serves no purpose other than rallying your troops. I gave up on having an honest conversation with you because of your insistence on using it.

by Wordsinthewind on Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 03:48:30 PM PST

•  thank you...and that is an honest complaint. (1+ / 0-)
            Wordsinthewind

I do not see gun nut...car nut or sports nut as an insult...but with that said...I would avoid calling a kossack such because I know many see it as an insult...and some use it as such.

I will try to curtail my use of the phrase except for the worst of the worst...such as James Yeager, the NRA leaders...but really...I have much worse words for them...I just don't like to use them in public.

like I said above...I know you to be a good person...we will undoubtedly have flare ups...but if we remember that we both think we are fighting for what is right...it will make the disagreements more palatable.

We are not broke, we are being robbed...but we can fight back...#KosKatalogue

by Glen The Plumber on Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 04:27:06 PM PST

•  it's all about civility (1+ / 0-)
              Glen The Plumber

which I freely admit is often aspirational for me. That's the beauty of the Cancel button, sure has helped me anyway. I write out all the vitriol I can manage, read it and cancel. Or that's the intent, like everyone I share the human condition with there will always be Those Moments. Post in haste, repent at leisure I have found.

by Wordsinthewind on Sat Jan 04, 2014 at 04:32:34 PM PST