View Diary: The Reasons Edward Snowden Will Not Receive a Pardon or Executive Clemency (302 comments)

•  LOL! (3+ / 0-)
    fcvaguy, duhban, Tortmaster

I look at the first link, and it's Deadhead being a jerk.

True, being a jerk isn't HRable, but leave it to Deadhead to link to something that is really more embarrassing for him that it is for Tortmaster.

Say, completed your dossier on me yet?  My sig is getting absolutely nobody giddy in anticipation.

The dossier on my DKos activities during the Bush administration will be presented on February 3, 2014.

by Inland on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 11:31:25 AM PST

•  You forgot to read this one (9+ / 0-)

Victim of the system~Bob Marley

by LaEscapee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 11:49:33 AM PST

•  "I will hr for personal attacks" (1+ / 0-)
        Tortmaster

Scandalous.

Let's just say I'd rather see people HRing for personal attacks that the incredible hypocrisy of deadhead mocking someone as "the enforcer" of rules, getting HRd, and then...wait for it...acting as the enforcer in another diary, clearly expecting to be treated better than he treats others.  Again.

There's so many layers of douchenheimer going on, it's amazing.

by Inland on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 12:44:52 PM PST

•  Thanks. I enjoyed seeing WPODK (1+ / 0-)
            Tortmaster

fall flat on his face trying to go beyond his usual passive aggressive posturing, and Nada Lemming get all pissed that someone provided a remedial education.  Good times, good times.

by Inland on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 03:23:47 PM PST

•  Once again (6+ / 0-)

you are handed your ass and you attempt to deflect and divert the conversation to be about others.

Victim of the system~Bob Marley

by LaEscapee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 03:47:12 PM PST

•  You're six hours behind in your reading. (1+ / 0-)
                Tortmaster

Enjoy the debunkerage proving that Deadhead's attempt to understand the issues is a total fail.

by Inland on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 03:50:25 PM PST

•  Debunking (1+ / 0-)
                  TheMomCat

You didn't actually do.

The point was, why are the NSA discussions taking place nowadays more worthy of your trolling than they were back during Bush?

You never answered that.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 10:00:04 PM PST

•  The only change is the appearence of WPODK. (0+ / 0-)

I guess that I can't answer that question, because I don't troll any diaries.  What's changed is the you, a johnny come lately, deciding to harass anyone who disagrees, or who who as ever disagreed, in every diary and dead thread where he feels safe knowing that he's not going to be punished for being the worst poster on daily kos.

And I won't ask you why you're obsessed with harassing people.  The internet is filled with people like you, scratching some sort of itch, and your opinion on why you do it is no more true than any of your other opinions.

No, I'll just laugh while you complain about derailing and messing up diaries while you ask "questions" that have nothing to do with anything but your scratching that itch, as if you have managed to fool anyone.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 07:53:57 AM PST

•  ha ha ha ha ha (3+ / 0-)
                      angel d, TheMomCat, Brecht

You don't troll any diaries?

Why do people keep calling you out for doing it then? And no, not just me. Many others.

A johnny come lately? People who've been here longer than you are saying the same thing. According to them, you've been doing this shit for years.

by DeadHead on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 12:26:30 PM PST

•  Nope. (0+ / 0-)
                        Why do people keep calling you out for doing it then?
                        It's a big internet.  You're just the worst poster, but not the only one who confuses disagreeing with trolling.

But hey, if you have the courage of your convictions, you should complain to admins.  Maybe they won't think you're lying.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:35:45 PM PST

•  Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... (0+ / 0-)

I was busy watching you disrupt another diary.

You seem to be under the impression that I take offense at your considering me to be the worst poster on DailyKos.

I do not.

It's a compliment. If YOU think I'm the worst, I'm one of the best.

So thank you for your kind words.

by DeadHead on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 10:44:06 PM PST

•  Hey, found you another safe zone (0+ / 0-)

where you won't be scared to scratch your psychic itch.  It's got "Welcome DeadHead" written all over it.

Don't be scared.  It's not like anyone is going to actually SEE you there.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 02:18:38 PM PST

•  How RUDE your are! And funny, too! (5+ / 0-)
                      ... I don't troll any diaries.

I almost p'd my pants!  That's funny.

That's the rude part, and it's a little creepy, too.

I don't believe you are a troll or a sockpuppet, agent provocateur (though you provoke and poke and poke), but you are a disruptor.  Whether that is an intended consequence of your on-line personality doesn't really matter, disruption is disruption.

Carry on, thanks for the laugh.

•  Yeah, it's all my fault Deadhead chases me (0+ / 0-)

for hundreds of comments, because I should know he's obsessed.

It's all my fault that he can't contribute a single substatitive comment while he delivers a million meta bullshit comments about me.

And I'm to blame for you doing the same.

Okay, well, I guess I'm going to disagree with your argument based on soiling yourself.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:39:37 PM PST

•  Funniest shit I've heard (5+ / 0-)
                      DeadHead, TheMomCat, angel d, triv33, Brecht
                      I don't troll any diaries
                      Since reggid was caught answering with a sockpuppet.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin" is not effective coalition building.

by Nada Lemming on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:03:19 PM PST

•  Still accusing me of being a sockpuppet? (0+ / 0-)

Because you're such an excellent judge of propriety, chewing out the guy who had the gall to show you up without your prior permission, telling him that he and I were the same person

Don't worry, Deadhead just assured me that nobody agrees with me, so you can stop being so pissed off at that guy.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:42:28 PM PST

•  Don't be so hard on yourself. (1+ / 0-)
              TheMomCat

WPODK = Worst Person On DK, I take it.

You really aren't THAT bad, Inland. Close, but not quite.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 10:19:35 PM PST

•  It's okay, Inland. (7+ / 0-)

I realize you're still smarting from another recent thread.

Repeated abuse of ratings, represented by the comments of Tortmaster's I listed, isn't "policing," it's responding to a challenge he made himself.

Or did you forget the part about him asking for people to supply examples of his bad hide-rates? I'm pretty sure a blockquoted that part of his comment wherein he made the request.

As usual, you dishonestly ignore that relevant information and present only the context favorable to your preferred outcome.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 02:04:40 PM PST

•  Oh, it's more than just okay! (1+ / 0-)
            Tortmaster

It's deeply satisfying to see you demonstrate every fault that I attribute to you...voluntarily and out of cluelessness.

Please proceed, Governor.

by Inland on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 03:09:46 PM PST

•  I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. (1+ / 0-)
              Sandino

Because you're the only one who seems to agree with you.

And yes, I will happily proceed, Cliche.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 09:38:12 PM PST

•  Wrong again, dead thread guy. (0+ / 0-)

As it turns out, your hiding in dead threads might keep the disgust expressed with you to a minimum, but it's hardly just me.  Turns out, compulsively harassing people, even in the places where you feel safe, gets noticed.  That's why there's always a good laugh at your expense after you run away with your tail between your legs.  I'm sure you've read them, but if not, that's fine: we don't write the comments for people who aren't part of the community.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 11:34:33 AM PST

•  Okay, fellow dead-thread guy. (0+ / 0-)

Sorry, Inland, no one agrees with you.

Perhaps you'll find some support here.

Good luck.

by DeadHead on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 12:45:36 PM PST

•  Noone? (0+ / 0-)

That's going to come as a surprise to all the people who aren't cowardly hiding in dead threads

You're pathetically claiming that tiny, little world as your own personal bailiwick, sucking up the approval of single recs as if he proved you were somehow King of the Nobodies.

I guess I should just let you have it; like a yappy dog, you're barking like your a king when in fact you're penned in a tiny yard and scared of everyone who passes by.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:31:57 PM PST

•  Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... (0+ / 0-)

I figured you'd prefer I waited until the thread was even MORE dead.

Your feathers appear to be ruffled.

I very much enjoyed watching you thoroughly debunk yourself in this diary, once again showing that you do, indeed, troll diaries.

Did you think I was going to take your bait in that diary?

If so, I'm sorry I disappointed you.

Now, who was "cowardly hiding in a dead thread," prior to this comment of mine?

You.

Who's only remaining line of attack is the pathetic claim that people are dead-threading, when he, himself, is doing the exact same thing?

Yours.

You can dish it out, but when the tables are turned, you cry like a baby about people "following your comments" and not posting a "single substantive comment" and just "posting meta comments" about you.

Perhaps if you stopped trolling, people wouldn't feel compelled to counter-troll you.

As for your "yappy dog barking like a king, but fenced in" drivel, well, I'll happily be thought of as such. Better that than to be thought of as one of the site's top three douchebags.

by DeadHead on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 10:36:00 PM PST

•  Yes, because sarcasm is now HRable. (9+ / 0-)

According to you.

There was nothing in that comment that needed to be hidden from the site.

You've posted far worse without attracting a single HR.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 01:50:13 PM PST

•  Heh. (1+ / 0-)
        Tortmaster

You just don't get it.  You were mocking someone for calling for civility, sarcastically calling him "The Enforcer".  Then in a different diary, you do your own "Enforcer" bit.

It's hilariously hypocritical.  Personally, I  can't believe you were such a jerk to mock someone asking for civil responses, but to then do the same thing is all sorts of
        clueless.

But hey....please proceed, Governor.  You're doing great, two whole recs from people of TRUE DISCERNMENT.

by Inland on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 02:03:31 PM PST

•  Like I needed another "Please Proceed, Governor" (0+ / 0-)

No, you're the one who doesn't get it.

My comment wasn't HRable.

Tortmaster asked for examples of his abusive HRs. I provided them.

What part of the phrase "fulfillment of request" don't you understand?

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 10:04:46 PM PST

•  You better hope..... (4+ / 0-)
      poligirl, DeadHead, Tortmaster, Brecht

....the standard for getting HRed doesn't get lowered to being a jerk.

We Glory in war, in the shedding of human blood. What fools we are.

by delver rootnose on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 05:23:00 PM PST