View Diary: The Reasons Edward Snowden Will Not Receive a Pardon or Executive Clemency (302 comments)

•  Once again (6+ / 0-)

you are handed your ass and you attempt to deflect and divert the conversation to be about others.

Victim of the system~Bob Marley

by LaEscapee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 03:47:12 PM PST

•  You're six hours behind in your reading. (1+ / 0-)
      Tortmaster

Enjoy the debunkerage proving that Deadhead's attempt to understand the issues is a total fail.

The dossier on my DKos activities during the Bush administration will be presented on February 3, 2014.

by Inland on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 03:50:25 PM PST

•  Debunking (1+ / 0-)
        TheMomCat

You didn't actually do.

The point was, why are the NSA discussions taking place nowadays more worthy of your trolling than they were back during Bush?

You never answered that.

by DeadHead on Thu Jan 30, 2014 at 10:00:04 PM PST

•  The only change is the appearence of WPODK. (0+ / 0-)

I guess that I can't answer that question, because I don't troll any diaries.  What's changed is the you, a johnny come lately, deciding to harass anyone who disagrees, or who who as ever disagreed, in every diary and dead thread where he feels safe knowing that he's not going to be punished for being the worst poster on daily kos.

And I won't ask you why you're obsessed with harassing people.  The internet is filled with people like you, scratching some sort of itch, and your opinion on why you do it is no more true than any of your other opinions.

No, I'll just laugh while you complain about derailing and messing up diaries while you ask "questions" that have nothing to do with anything but your scratching that itch, as if you have managed to fool anyone.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 07:53:57 AM PST

•  ha ha ha ha ha (3+ / 0-)
            angel d, TheMomCat, Brecht

You don't troll any diaries?

Why do people keep calling you out for doing it then? And no, not just me. Many others.

A johnny come lately? People who've been here longer than you are saying the same thing. According to them, you've been doing this shit for years.

by DeadHead on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 12:26:30 PM PST

•  Nope. (0+ / 0-)
              Why do people keep calling you out for doing it then?
              It's a big internet.  You're just the worst poster, but not the only one who confuses disagreeing with trolling.

But hey, if you have the courage of your convictions, you should complain to admins.  Maybe they won't think you're lying.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:35:45 PM PST

•  Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... (0+ / 0-)

I was busy watching you disrupt another diary.

You seem to be under the impression that I take offense at your considering me to be the worst poster on DailyKos.

I do not.

It's a compliment. If YOU think I'm the worst, I'm one of the best.

So thank you for your kind words.

by DeadHead on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 10:44:06 PM PST

•  Hey, found you another safe zone (0+ / 0-)

where you won't be scared to scratch your psychic itch.  It's got "Welcome DeadHead" written all over it.

Don't be scared.  It's not like anyone is going to actually SEE you there.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 02:18:38 PM PST

•  How RUDE your are! And funny, too! (5+ / 0-)
            ... I don't troll any diaries.

I almost p'd my pants!  That's funny.

That's the rude part, and it's a little creepy, too.

I don't believe you are a troll or a sockpuppet, agent provocateur (though you provoke and poke and poke), but you are a disruptor.  Whether that is an intended consequence of your on-line personality doesn't really matter, disruption is disruption.

Carry on, thanks for the laugh.

•  Yeah, it's all my fault Deadhead chases me (0+ / 0-)

for hundreds of comments, because I should know he's obsessed.

It's all my fault that he can't contribute a single substatitive comment while he delivers a million meta bullshit comments about me.

And I'm to blame for you doing the same.

Okay, well, I guess I'm going to disagree with your argument based on soiling yourself.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:39:37 PM PST

•  Funniest shit I've heard (5+ / 0-)
            DeadHead, TheMomCat, angel d, triv33, Brecht
            I don't troll any diaries
            Since reggid was caught answering with a sockpuppet.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin" is not effective coalition building.

by Nada Lemming on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:03:19 PM PST

•  Still accusing me of being a sockpuppet? (0+ / 0-)

Because you're such an excellent judge of propriety, chewing out the guy who had the gall to show you up without your prior permission, telling him that he and I were the same person

Don't worry, Deadhead just assured me that nobody agrees with me, so you can stop being so pissed off at that guy.

by Inland on Fri Jan 31, 2014 at 01:42:28 PM PST