View Diary: ACA Roadblock - You Can Enroll, You Just Can't Get Your Payment Processed And Go Further (57 comments)

•  Sort of a knee-jerk response, and not helpful (5+ / 0-)
    poco, Pluto, greenbell, koosah, divineorder

Your comment rushed to defend Obama.

But the diarist wasn't really lashing out about Obama.

Instead diarist was stating what the problem was and the frustration involved in it.

There are real problems with the implementation of ACA. And I say that as someone who wants it to succeed but has also got caught up in the bureaucracy of it, personally.

I don't think that the diarist committed a capital offense in choosing her diary title. The truth is, that somewhere between the place she signed up, and her receiving medical care, there's been a hold-up.  There may be more than party responsible.

But the diarist has a real problem.

Il est dangereux d’avoir raison dans des choses où des hommes accrédités ont tort. - Voltaire
    Don't trust anyone over 84414 - BentLiberal

by BentLiberal on Mon Jan 13, 2014 at 03:24:20 PM PST

•  no, I was trying to direct the anger... (0+ / 0-)

...in the direction of its cause -- the insurance company that hasn't deposited the check. That's it. That's all I was doing.

I understand that the diarist has a problem. Challenging the insurer, either directly or through the appropriate state agency (Bureau of Insurance), is the way to be proactive about changing this situation.

I'll always be UID:180, even if Markos tries to pry it away.

by N in Seattle on Mon Jan 13, 2014 at 05:10:08 PM PST

•  A much more constructive comment. Thank you. (0+ / 0-)

Don't trust anyone over 84414 - BentLiberal

by BentLiberal on Mon Jan 13, 2014 at 05:23:29 PM PST

•  it's really the same comment (0+ / 0-)

At least it feels that way to me.

I'll always be UID:180, even if Markos tries to pry it away.

by N in Seattle on Mon Jan 13, 2014 at 05:28:35 PM PST

•  In intent maybe (0+ / 0-)

Don't trust anyone over 84414 - BentLiberal

by BentLiberal on Mon Jan 13, 2014 at 06:52:58 PM PST

•  Thanks N in Seattle (1+ / 0-)
            N in Seattle

I should have been a little more charitable in my reply to you yesterday.

I guess the way it sounded to a lot of us initially, was worse than you actually meant it.  So I appreciate the clarification.

Cheers, BL