View Diary: Sharrrrrron Angle is back! (49 comments)

•  The Weisse Angle! The Weisse Angle!! (1+ / 0-)
    dagnome

What an asshole, either entirely disingenuos, or entirely clueless...or both.

Please know I am not rude. I cannot rec anything from this browser. When I rec or post diaries I am a guest at some exotic locale's computer. Ayn is the bane!

by Floyd Blue on Wed Jan 15, 2014 at 12:11:21 PM PST

•  Recc'd for the Marathon Man reference (0+ / 0-)

as for Angle?
      Give her a chicken and shut her up

America's LAST HOPE: vote the GOP OUT in 2014 elections. MAKE them LOSE the House Majority and reduce their numbers in the Senate. Democrats move America forward - Republicans take us backward and are KILLING OUR NATION!

by dagnome on Wed Jan 15, 2014 at 12:45:11 PM PST

•  Is it safe? (1+ / 0-)
        PsychoSavannah

To this day, that scene is, to me, the most painful, skincrawling scene of any movie I have ever watched.

Oh, don't worry. I'm not going into that cavity. That nerve's already dying. A live, freshly-cut nerve is infinitely more sensitive. So I'll just drill into a healthy tooth until I reach the pulp. That is unless, of course, you can tell me that it's safe

"Perhaps the sentiments contained in the following pages, are not YET sufficiently fashionable to procure them general favour..."

by Buckeye Nut Schell on Wed Jan 15, 2014 at 02:39:34 PM PST

•  that movie STILL gives me the squirms! (2+ / 0-)

Hoffman was great, but Olivier was evil incarnate. Just like Greg Peck as Mengele in "The Boys from Brazil". And Olivier was also brilliant in that film, as Leiberman, the Nazi hunter.

by dagnome on Wed Jan 15, 2014 at 03:34:48 PM PST

•  I have never seen Olivier like that, my god. (0+ / 0-)

Even the way he clenched his teeth during the revenge when he had to eat diamonds.  I love the director's touch, by the way, of the lighting and the photography when Zell is dumping the diamonds out at the bank.  They almost blend with his hair and face and teeth, and that kind of foreshadows the eating-revenge scene.

by Floyd Blue on Thu Jan 16, 2014 at 04:33:58 AM PST

•  Agreed. (0+ / 0-)

I just recently watched it again and it...lets say, still holds up.
            !0 out of 10 dentists say, "Thanks a lot Hollywood, like I don't have enough problems."

Florida The Worst State. The Daily Show

by nellgwen on Fri Jan 17, 2014 at 07:22:47 PM PST

•  I bet she owns a chicken farm. (0+ / 0-)

Florida The Worst State. The Daily Show