View Diary: Happee Caturdai Pootie Diaree (93 comments)

•  Oh, good grief....that is too precious.... (6+ / 0-)

how ever did you get the leaves to match Cicero's outfit?  Really stunning kitteh photo!

"A weed is a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered." Ralph Waldo Emerson

by Yo Bubba on Sat Jan 25, 2014 at 05:05:03 PM PST

•  In every picture I take of (6+ / 0-)

Cicero outside, he "blends" (read that in Marissa Torme voice).

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Sat Jan 25, 2014 at 05:46:00 PM PST

•  Ach! Wonderful pics! His personality just jumps (4+ / 0-)
        kaliope, leonard145b, Yo Bubba, Smoh

into your face. Or rather, his image. Don't know if he's a sweetie or not (I do know he doesn't sit in laps), but he just looks so TUFF!

Emerald appears to be in no discomfort at all. She's on soft food for a week, though.

Enjoy the San Diego Zoo's panda cam! Now with new baby panda! And support Bat World Sanctuary

by Fonsia on Sat Jan 25, 2014 at 07:19:22 PM PST

•  Emerald the gal with the million $$ smile...n/t (2+ / 0-)
          Smoh, Fonsia

by Yo Bubba on Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 05:02:52 AM PST

•  He's very sweet these days. (1+ / 0-)
          Fonsia

Always sleeping right next to me and wanting scritchies. Except when he wakes me up in the middle of night with claws in my face cuz he wants treats. We argue over that. He never gets the treats, but I'm in a weakened, and pissed off, condition at that time.

I'm so glad Emerald is well!!! Cicero needs several teeth pulled (for years), but I can't afford it. Now I'm scared.

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 06:47:34 AM PST

•  Save up and get it done (1+ / 0-)
            Smoh

My vet offers a "wellness plan" that includes dental. She actually did have a couple of extractions that would have cost hundreds of dollars extra, but my vet cares more about the cat and didn't charge me for them.

I think Emerald's lack of dental care is what caused her recent infection, although the vet said her teeth looked pretty good.

She's up to nine pounds! She got down to 7-1/2 when she was sick, just frail skin and bones. She was 10-1/2 when i adopted her.

But dental cleaning is really important for kittehs. It's also ridiculously expensive. Talk to your vet and see if you can work something out.

by Fonsia on Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 09:06:56 AM PST

•  Ai protekx yu annywar Mai lub Emerald! (1+ / 0-)
          Fonsia

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 06:51:30 AM PST

•  Good luck getting her back on kibble! (1+ / 0-)
          Fonsia

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 07:07:26 AM PST

•  Cicero is truly one with his environment..... (1+ / 0-)
        Smoh

I just love that he is at home where ever he goes.  Does he blend in with the beige drywall at home?  He is one b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l feline.  I had to spell, because my tuxedos think they are my sun and moon....Thanks for sharing.....

by Yo Bubba on Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 05:01:51 AM PST

•  But of course they're your sun and moon! (1+ / 0-)
          Yo Bubba

And of course they are the most beautiful kittehs in the world. You wouldn't have lied to them all these years!

Cats are better than therapy, and I'm a therapist.

by Smoh on Sun Jan 26, 2014 at 06:49:00 AM PST