View Diary: Obama used NSA spying to kill Copenhagen Climate Change talks (263 comments)

•  I never did that (2+ / 0-)
    DeadHead, Kombema

I accused you of not signing back in as inland to answer me.  The other persona was presumed to be the sock.  Not that I care.  It's just humorous to me.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin" is not effective coalition building.

by Nada Lemming on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 08:03:30 AM PST

•  You sure seemed pissed. (1+ / 0-)
      emelyn

But maybe "humorous", like "troll", is one of those words that you just don't understand.

The dossier on my DKos activities during the Bush administration will be presented on February 3, 2014.

by Inland on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 08:19:21 AM PST

•  pissed? (2+ / 0-)
        DeadHead, Kombema

At you?  Chortle.  You are my mascot.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin" is not effective coalition building.

by Nada Lemming on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 09:06:28 AM PST

•  What's the team? (0+ / 0-)

The Deadthread Hideaways?

by Inland on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 09:32:24 AM PST

•  i thought I was (0+ / 0-)

A slinkerwink gang member.  Get your libel straight.

Then take your descriptor pick.  I am a:
            Racist
            Privileged
            Hater
            Naderite
            Leftbagger
            Purity pity party
            Pony brigade
            Etc.

Only then can you properly slander me.  But deadhead?  Show me where I defend deadhead.  You seem to be roundly rogered by him without any of my assistance.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin" is not effective coalition building.

by Nada Lemming on Sat Feb 01, 2014 at 09:49:00 PM PST

•  Heh. False Accuser of me owning a sockpuppet (0+ / 0-)

complains of libel.  Where's "Funny Little Hypocrite" in your list?

BTW: I wrote "DeadTHREAD".  But interesting Freudian misread, considering where he hides out, now with Added Lemming.

by Inland on Sun Feb 02, 2014 at 06:47:40 AM PST

•  keep it up (0+ / 0-)

I bet you will answer this one too no matter how dead the thread is.

For the record, someone answered for you, as you, in a dead thread.  I asked if he forgot to log out first.  It was pretty fucking funny if you ask me.

If I thought it was a conspiracy we wouldn't still be yukking it up here.  But hey, now you can bring it up for weeks and months as a new libel!

"It rubs the lotion on its skin" is not effective coalition building.

by Nada Lemming on Mon Feb 03, 2014 at 04:36:05 PM PST

•  Thanks, I will. (0+ / 0-)

I think it's illustrative.

If I thought it was a conspiracy we wouldn't still be yukking it up here
                  Yeah, I don't think you're laughing.
                  But hey, now you can bring it up for weeks and months as a new libel!
                  Certainly, we'd hate to see things brought up for weeks and months.   Unless it's you making the accusations and me taking them, right?

Now, let's get to that bright shiny future.  Enjoy your safe place.

by Inland on Tue Feb 04, 2014 at 07:51:02 AM PST