View Diary: Clapper's Spin Unravels in Congressional Testimony: Cannot Keep His Story Straight on Snowden (180 comments)

•  Oh, we're caring about this now? (6+ / 0-)
    Mr. Clapper also said, for the first time, that some of the information Mr. Snowden is believed to possess could expose the identities of undercover American operatives as well as foreigners who have been recruited by United States spy agencies.
    Clapper was under-Secretary of Defense for Intelligence when this happened.

I'm guessing he made an outcry against commuting Libby's sentence?

I tried to go online to find a similar bear head...but when I searched “Big Bear Head” it gave me a San Diego craigslist ad entitled “Big Bear needs some quick head now” and then I just decided to never go on the internet again.--Jenny Lawson

by SouthernLiberalinMD on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 08:44:47 AM PST

•  hello (1+ / 0-)
      SouthernLiberalinMD

I would like to continue a discussion we had in the past about innovative thinking in strategy.

Could I kosmail you?

The internet is crazy. It is full of people arguing about what kind of cheese to throw at a portrait

by GideonAB on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 11:22:42 AM PST

•  Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, I think I dropped the (0+ / 0-)

ball on that one. You said March was good for you for IRL--so yeah, let's set something up, and talk in between then and now.

by SouthernLiberalinMD on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 05:10:06 PM PST

•  you must (0+ / 0-)

be thinking about someone else.  We have never discussed meeting up in the flesh.

The internet is crazy. It is like people arguing about what kind of cheese to throw at a portrait, in order to destroy it completely

by GideonAB on Thu Feb 13, 2014 at 05:56:34 AM PST

•  Huh. OK, well, I've had a hell of a week (0+ / 0-)

so I've probably got it mixed up. But sure, send me a Kosmail.

by SouthernLiberalinMD on Thu Feb 13, 2014 at 08:55:18 AM PST

•  sorry (0+ / 0-)

to hear about your week.

I hope things improve for you

by GideonAB on Thu Feb 13, 2014 at 09:25:28 AM PST

•  Thanks--one of my partners is a Type I diabetic (0+ / 0-)

so sometimes things get interesting!

by SouthernLiberalinMD on Thu Feb 13, 2014 at 09:43:29 AM PST

• Recommended (140)
  • Community (62)
  • 2016 (44)
  • Environment (40)
  • Elections (38)
  • Culture (36)
  • Bernie Sanders (36)
  • Republicans (34)
  • Hillary Clinton (27)
  • Education (26)
  • Climate Change (24)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (24)
  • Labor (24)
  • Media (23)
  • Barack Obama (23)
  • GOP (21)
  • Civil Rights (21)
  • Economy (20)
  • Spam (19)
  • Affordable Care Act (19)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site