View Diary: Rand Paul suing administration over NSA bulk collection program (86 comments)

•  Answers the plaintive question posed above. (2+ / 0-)
    doroma, Jack Hare

Why aren't progressives leading this charge?
    I have an explanation.  It's a big yawner.

The dossier on my DKos activities during the Bush administration will be presented on February 3, 2014, with an appendix consisting an adjudication, dated "a long time ago", that I am Wrong.

by Inland on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 01:20:21 PM PST

•  Just like it was when Bush was president. (0+ / 0-)

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us. ~ Garcia

by DeadHead on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 02:42:55 PM PST

•  Nobody knows what you mean by "it". (1+ / 0-)
        doroma

And nobody's asking.

by Inland on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 02:51:11 PM PST

•  That's your fault, not mine... (0+ / 0-)

You were the one who first referred to "it" when you said this above:

It's a big yawner.
          So when they figure out what you're talking about, they'll know what I'm talking about.

by DeadHead on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 03:35:57 PM PST

•  Sadly, no. (0+ / 0-)

You don't have the same "it" in mind. But it's pretty funny that you're trying to fake your way through it.

by Inland on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 04:03:39 PM PST

•  I don't? (0+ / 0-)

You're a mind-reader now.

One of your many "talents."

by DeadHead on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 05:19:07 PM PST

•  Not mind reading. Just reading. (0+ / 0-)

But since you asked: no, afraid not.

by Inland on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 05:31:08 PM PST

•  "No, afraid not," what? (0+ / 0-)

That you don't know what "it" I was referring to?

by DeadHead on Wed Feb 12, 2014 at 07:08:45 PM PST

•  No. (0+ / 0-)

That you really don't understand anything beyond bloggy meta crap and purity posing.

Since you asked