View Diary: Obama Increasingly Isolated From Democratic Base on TPP (264 comments)

•  Nothing. (1+ / 0-)
    duhban

And what did I uprate or HR that has you do offended?

"Much of movement conservatism is a con and the base is the marks." -- Chris Hayes

by raptavio on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 04:33:30 PM PST

•  I never said anything about uprates or HRs (8+ / 0-)

That was all you. I don't bother myself with such trivialities.

Of the two of us (0+ / 0-)

I'm not the one who uprated or HRed anything -- so you want to point fingers, look at the three pointing back at you.

by raptavio on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 05:10:14 PM MST

Where was a I pointing a finger about uprates or HRs?

Please keep up with your own accusations. Where did I point a finger? I won't ask again where I uprated or HRd anything because you've already contradicted yourself by admitting I didn't do anything of the sort. In light of that admission, your comment seems to be quite the non-sequitur, doesn't it?

P.S. I am not a crackpot.

by BoiseBlue on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 04:57:10 PM PST

•  You were pointing a finger (1+ / 0-)
        duhban

about me stating an opinion and presenting evidence to support it.

Funny though -- your uprate was there, but now it's gone, did you remove it?

My point was your uprate didn't offend me at all. I just disagree with it, and said so, and said why. And you have leapt into attack mode over it. Why have I outraged you so much by saying a long-used RWTP is in fact an RWTP?

by raptavio on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 05:04:50 PM PST

•  What uprate are you talking about? (8+ / 0-)

First you lecture me about an uprate, then claim I didn't uprate anything, now claim that I did uprate something but it's no longer there.

I don't remove uprates. Any uprate I have made (with one exception today, early this morning) has stayed in place, and you know there's a place you can verify that.

Second, I'm not in attack mode. I'm just pointing out that you seem to feel you are the arbiter of moderation on this site, when nearly every single time the only reason you're aware of a conversation is because you must obsessively monitor the hiddens. You were not at all active in this diary until a comment was hidden, and in pure raptavio fashion, you're now here arguing about the behavior of other people as if you were here all along.

I find that obnoxious and pathetic and am free to say so. You already know what I think of this hobby of yours. Nothing I've said here is new.

But when you get really desparate and start trying to accuse me of make believe shit, I'm not entering attack mode by responding. Believe me (and plenty of people here can vouch for this), if I was attacking you, you would know.

P.S. I am not a crackpot.

by BoiseBlue on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 05:12:54 PM PST

•  Stop misrepresenting. (0+ / 0-)

I said you made an uprate --

then said you made no uprate which I found offensive.

Then said you made an uprate which I did not find offensive, but I noted it was no longer there. (It was one of the uprates of the remark with one HR saying the POTUS was trying to make himself the Messiah.)

Do you need a flowchart to understand?

But --if you never uprated that remark, then I erred in that statement.

So you find making a remark about the right-wing nature of an argument obnoxious and pathetic. That's your right. But then let's think about the myriad posts you've made in response to that statement, furthering the meta debate into a meta-meta debate, and expanding it. And what was it you said about self-awareness?

Or do I need to spell it out for you? If I am what you think I am, then you're facilitating, assisting, and indeed joining me in the muck. So congratulations!

by raptavio on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 05:22:25 PM PST

•  Classic. (7+ / 0-)

You come in here and do what you always do, start meta shit based on ratings, someone reacts to you and calls you on it, and now they share the blame.

Numerous times I've seen you incite clusterfuck meta subthreads over a fucking uprate or an HR or some comment that didn't meet your selectively-outraged sense of propriety.

When it comes down to it, no one really gives a shit except for you and the now-timed-out idiot who HR'd the comment in the first place, so your efforts have failed once again.

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us. ~ Garcia

by DeadHead on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 05:50:59 PM PST

•  Ahhh, there you go (5+ / 0-)
              corvo, DeadHead, TheMomCat, triv33, poligirl

Nope, never uprated that comment, but please do continue to split hairs over it.

How can you be so certain about something when you're usually so wrong?

Further, I've been in this diary since the first few minutes it was posted. So don't claim that I'm just a fellow gutter-dweller like you, who didn't show up until, again, something was hidden and you felt the need to parachute in to a conversation you are way behind on.

As usual.

The only time you'll see me replying to hidden comments is in situations like this, where I've been engaged in the conversation from the start. I'm not like you. I don't give a F what gets HRd and what doesn't. And again, you know there is a place to verify that. It's all a matter of public record.

Have a good night, and rest assured that, for now, the hidden comment section will still be available for you tomorrow. And because that is where you spend most of your time and energy, it will be months before we have the misfortune of crossing paths again.

P.S. I am not a crackpot.

by BoiseBlue on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 06:10:30 PM PST

•  Again I say, (0+ / 0-)

Promise?

You can call me names all you want... only shows that you have no legitimate defense.

I'll also remember your truly laughable attempt of a defense in that being in a thread before the meta entitles you to unlimited meta. God knows some of your bottom dwelling friends like to come out of the woodwork in my diaries and do nothing but meta. But of course that doesn't bother you right, because it's not your ox being gored.

See you the next time you defend a right-wing meme.

by raptavio on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 06:34:26 PM PST

•  You're so off base it's laughable (5+ / 0-)
                  corvo, DeadHead, TheMomCat, triv33, poligirl

Please link to one comment I've ever made in one of your diaries.

And please elaborate on who you think my friends are here.

Please also link to any time I've defended a right-wing meme. I think you're getting confused about who does what here. I am none of the things you suggest in your comment.

But of course, as the know-it-all of this site, you can't possibly be wrong, can you?

P.S. I am not a crackpot.

by BoiseBlue on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 06:44:00 PM PST

•  Yes, that's right. (0+ / 0-)

Because of the two of us, which one of us has admitted error in this thread?

You can't even admit that Obama-as-messiah is a right wing meme to the point where you won't even talk about it any more -- you only want to talk about me, and you seem to think you know a great many things about me.

This makes your accusations about self-awareness more hilarious by the minute.

by raptavio on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 06:48:54 PM PST

•  Anyone that participated and/or has read (9+ / 0-)

the thread can see that your allegations are false.

I did say that in the case of FTAs, Obama did try to be all things to all people- so much so that (if you recall) it was one of the lower points of his campaign.

And you only admitted error temporarily, before backtracking and standing behind your initial accusations.

I have nothing to defend myself against, raptavio. I think that's what you're missing from this whole conversation. My record speaks for itself. I'm a suxxer AND roxxer depending on the topic. I don't have a gang here. I have some friends, some even IRL, but who they are would probably surprise you since we rarely interact on this site.

And the messiah meme? I saw it here far more than I saw it on other websites. So excuse me if I don't jump on your faux-outrage bandwagon. It is indeed a meme. But it's been a meme on the right and left since Obama has been on the national stage.

I'm sure you've noted that, since you keep such pristine records about every user here.

(Yes, that sound you just heard were my eyes rolling.)

Good night. The last word is yours.

P.S. I am not a crackpot.

by BoiseBlue on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 07:03:35 PM PST

•  . (4+ / 0-)
                      DeadHead, ek hornbeck, poligirl, TheMomCat

Victim of the system~Bob Marley

by LaEscapee on Sat Feb 15, 2014 at 09:51:42 PM PST

•  your bottom feeding friends (5+ / 0-)

Are those who agree with you in any given situation involving this behavior.  Never mind that we don't even frequent the same diaries.  If you aren't in his gang you're in ours.  a lawyer in Dc found this out too.

So jump-ins are on Sunday.  Meet us by the water tower.

"It rubs the lotion on its skin" is not effective coalition building.

by Nada Lemming on Sun Feb 16, 2014 at 04:54:20 AM PST