View Diary: Russia's Military Presence in Crimea and the Parliamentary Resolution (271 comments)

•  Of course it's wrong but we got away with doing (2+ / 0-)

ever so much worse and no one on earth knows that better than Putin who knew from the getgo there were no WMD in Iraq.  What kind of moral suasion do you think we have after we launched the biggest unprovoked invasion of a sovereign state in this century?

•  I see (1+ / 0-)
      Tony Situ

Well while I am sure that makes for an interesting point of view it's not one I share.

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Mar 01, 2014 at 04:57:12 PM PST

•  What a surprise that you don't know what... (0+ / 0-)

hypocrisy looks like.

So, you advocate being a hypocrite and adopting hypocritical positions? I knew it.

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sat Mar 01, 2014 at 07:36:18 PM PST

•  You sure you want to go that route? (0+ / 0-)

because as far as hypocrisy goes you're in a class few ever achieve.

But by all means continue to accuse me of things I am not doing while distorting and twisting my words.

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Mar 01, 2014 at 07:39:45 PM PST

•  Wow! You have an incredible capacity for derp! (0+ / 0-)

In response to greenbell's assertion that it would be hypocritical of the USA to criticize Putin (absolutely correct) you said:

I see so because someone somewhere at some time has done something bad or even something that could be construed as bad that removes all right to criticize.

You said in those few words that it's ok for the USA to be hypocritical and criticize Putin for his actions.

So, in response I said:

Which is exactly what you did.

Please explain exactly where I twisted your words and I'll offer an apology.

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sat Mar 01, 2014 at 07:59:17 PM PST

•  This is why it's a waste of my time (0+ / 0-)

to engage you because you childishly pretend that half of my comment doesn't exist.

Here's a tip why don't you read the entire comment and not just the last half? Because if you did you would see I disagree with the position greenbell stated. Thus I don't think there is any hypocrisy in the actions of the USA. What's next? Europe not being allowed to criticize the US because of 2 world wars?

Someone is definitely being a 'derp' here Clive and it certainly isn't me.

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Mar 01, 2014 at 08:06:15 PM PST

•  I know you have trouble with English, but let's (0+ / 0-)

try this:

Little Ivan gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar by his younger brother, Sammy. Sammy yells and stamps his feet and tells mom (Ursula Nash), while unknown to him he has cookie crumbs on his shirt.

What do you think Ursula is going to think of Sammy?

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sat Mar 01, 2014 at 08:39:12 PM PST

•  :rolls eyes: (0+ / 0-)

I responded to you because I had hoped you had some how learned how to have a civil conversation. I see now between this exchange and the other one that was a mistake. Your opinion is not the only one out there Clive it isn't even the only good one.

I'm going back to ignoring you

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sat Mar 01, 2014 at 08:50:02 PM PST

•  Oh, look who thinks the USA's hypocritical... (0+ / 0-)

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sun Mar 02, 2014 at 12:31:59 PM PST

•  Logic is hard, some people aren't up to the task. (1+ / 0-)

I suspect you're wasting your time.