View Diary: Daily Kos Elections Live Digest: 3/7 (262 comments)

•  CA Democratic Party State Convention (3+ / 0-)
    jj32, Gygaxian, Christopher Walker

It's this weekend in Los Angeles. Julian Castro, Annise Parker, and Keith Ellison among the featured guests.

Anyone going or volunteering?

28 • Gay Male • CA-35 (new) • Pragmatic • Progressive • Liberal • Democrat

by BluntDiplomat on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 08:19:13 AM PST

•  I will be there (1+ / 0-)
      BluntDiplomat

Going with the USC College Democrats.

For more election analysis and redistricting maps, check out my blog http://racesandredistricting.blogspot.com/ CA-2 (former CA-6) College in CA-37. Go Trojans!!

by Alibguy on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 08:52:33 AM PST

•  I will be there. (1+ / 0-)
      BluntDiplomat

21, CA-18 (home), CA-13 (school)
      politicohen.com
      Idiosyncratic, pro-establishment. Liberal, not progressive. For the poor, the children, the planet, and the rule of law.
      UC Berkeley; I think I'm in the conservative half of this city.

by jncca on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 09:02:52 AM PST

•  See y'all there then. :) (0+ / 0-)

I'm volunteering this year. I think they have me at registration this afternoon/evening and then I'm working dinner tomorrow.

28 • Gay Male • CA-35 (new) • Pragmatic • Progressive • Liberal • Democrat

by BluntDiplomat on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 09:06:56 AM PST

•  Cool (0+ / 0-)

I will be registering at 5pm with the rest of USC College Democrats.

Are you registering at the California Democratic Party Convention or the California Young Democrats?

by Alibguy on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 10:14:17 AM PST

•  Just the Convention... (0+ / 0-)

Although I'll try to see if I can be floated to CYD. From the looks of training last night, there's plenty of volunteers doing registration.

28 • Gay Male • CA-35 (new) • Pragmatic • Progressive • Liberal • Democrat

by BluntDiplomat on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 11:00:25 AM PST

•  Yeah (0+ / 0-)

It seems pretty full but if you are at the CDP Convention, make sure to look out for the USC Dems who are coming around 5:15-5:30.

If you get moved over to the Young Dems, make sure to say hi to Ty for me, he's the volunteer coordinator and he's great.

For more election analysis and redistricting maps, check out my blog http://racesandredistricting.blogspot.com/ CA-2 home, College in CA-37, go Trojans!

by Alibguy on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 11:16:07 AM PST

•  I hope some of you attending (1+ / 0-)
      Alibguy

meet key candidates like St. Sen. candidate Luis Chavez, Assembly candidate Jacqui Irwin, and Congressional candidates Aguilar and Reyes.

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.” -The Doctor

by KingofSpades on Fri Mar 07, 2014 at 11:17:52 AM PST