Skip to main content

View Diary: Actually, that poll showed Hillary's top negative was 'nothing' (121 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Okay (0+ / 0-)

    I see that, thanks.  Loved to have seen a big number on a positive, however.  

    Again, Thanks SmallTown

    •  It was an open-ended question (0+ / 0-)

      I'm sure they got a lot of different responses. Looks like they're giving all the responses getting 2% or more. But the "positive" list, as given, totals only 35% and only 11% said they had no "positive" associations for her. That is 46%, which leaves 54% unaccounted for. Thus, unless there were a lot of "don't know" answers, there were dozens of other "positive" things named by respondents that got less than 2% each.

      Same on the "negative" side, where the numbers total only 38%. Nothing negative got 18%. That's 56%, with 44% unaccounted for. Probably lots of answers getting a few respondents each.

      “Republicans...think American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people... And they admire of Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.” Harry S. Truman

      by fenway49 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 at 11:57:21 AM PST

      [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site