View Diary: Is Hillary Clinton throwing Obama and the Democratic Senate "Under The Bus" (48 comments)

•  What's she supposed to be doing? (8+ / 0-)

I couldn't figure that out from the diary.

It's not the side effects of the cocaine/I'm thinking that it must be love

by Rich in PA on Mon Mar 17, 2014 at 08:06:19 AM PDT

•  Teaching (1+ / 0-)
      bythesea

At the Sylvan Learning Center, perhaps?

Good girls shop. Bad girls shop. Shoppin', shoppin' from A to Z!

by Zornorph on Mon Mar 17, 2014 at 08:10:23 AM PDT

•  What her husband is doing (0+ / 0-)

Pardon the Pardon the colloquial, but she “has juice” She’s extremely popular. She has a very powerful pact. If there's a close election (1-3 point difference) she can do some speaking offer her staff assistance. Whatever it takes to win!

a long habit of not thinking a thing WRONG, gives it a superficial appearance of being RIGHT, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.

by Jamesleo on Mon Mar 17, 2014 at 08:15:13 AM PDT

•  My problem too (6+ / 0-)

Currently, Hillary is not a political figure. She is retired. She' isn't throwing anyone "under the bus." She is living her life outside politics. I fail to see what her going to Montana would do for the race there except to enflame some conservatives.

"Allowing the GOP Senate to write her platform"? I am not remotely clear what you are referring to her.

Look, I agree Hillary as savior is overrated, but the diarist is doing it too, like injecting Hillary into this year's senate races is what we need for victory. No, it's not.

Ed FitzGerald for governor Of Ohio. Women's lives depend on it. http://www.edfitzgeraldforohio.com/

by anastasia p on Mon Mar 17, 2014 at 08:52:24 AM PDT

•  If you want to be a leader, then lead by example (0+ / 0-)

in both deed and word.

There has been nothing coming from Ms. Clinton regarding any positions she may favor and find a cause for action or opinion be they internationally/domestically economic ones, or geopolitical.  This aspect of maintaining silence are not the qualities of/or indicative of a person that allegedly has abilities of how to lead, and if this is what Americans, especially progressive liberal Americans now consider in our politics today the "best" traits to have to be considered to be the leader of one of the world's super powers, then the bar is extremely low.

We, the people deserve better.

What does she stand for?  Who does stand for?  I await for the real Ms. Clinton to speak on her behalf:  Till then, I still maintain that if you want to be a leader, then lead by example in both deed and word.

“My soul is from elsewhere, I'm sure of that, and I intend to end up there." - Rumi

by LamontCranston on Mon Mar 17, 2014 at 11:39:18 AM PDT

•  Holy moly (0+ / 0-)

If you don't know what she stands for by now, geopolitically or domestically, you must not have been paying attention the last time she ran for president. Or during her 8 years as Senator or her 4 years as Secretary of State.

Your beliefs don't make you a better person. Your behavior does.

by skohayes on Mon Mar 17, 2014 at 04:45:39 PM PDT