Skip to main content

View Diary: Richest 2% Should Pay Taxes for the Other 98%. Tax the Rich, Says Ukraine Prime Minister Yatsenuk (123 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Looks like (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Claudius Bombarnac

    the Chocolate King Oligarch guy will get the nod from Nuland.  If they are able to have elections in May at all.   Or if they keep having and voiding elections until they elect the 'right" guy.  

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site