View Diary: ACA Signups: 8M Even (Updated x2) (56 comments)

•  Report me. nt (0+ / 0-)

As private parts to the gods are we, they play with us for their sport. - Black Adder "Chains"

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sun Apr 06, 2014 at 08:05:24 PM PDT

•  why? do you want to be banned? (0+ / 0-)

because that seems to be your goal here. Go out in a blaze of glory or something.

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sun Apr 06, 2014 at 08:10:23 PM PDT

•  Show where I've slandered you. Those are your (0+ / 0-)

words up there.

All I've said about you is that you aren't worth listening to. And if those really are your positions on the men mentioned, then you are lower than dog shit on the sole of my shoe.

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sun Apr 06, 2014 at 08:13:49 PM PDT

•  words without context or meaning (0+ / 0-)

and words that do not mean what you insist they mean in the case of Ford. That's slander and more over this is far from the first time your obsession with me has seemingly driven you to do that.

I'm not really interested in the opinion or protestations of someone like you Clive.  So go ahead keep throwing your tantrums it's sad to see you self destruct but it's been a long time coming too.

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sun Apr 06, 2014 at 08:18:27 PM PDT

•  asdf... (0+ / 0-)
            Why did you even bother to reply, then? Is that a lie too?

by Clive all hat no horse Rodeo on Sun Apr 06, 2014 at 08:21:19 PM PDT

•  why do you? (0+ / 0-)

You've 'followed' me around for other a year and even now are continuing your vendetta against me by trying to 'get me' by lying about me some more.

Really? Do you have so little to do with yourself?

And no you don't get an explanation from me Clive. I neither owe you one nor am I inclined to give you any insight into my own personal self. I am sure you'll be able to  wildly guess though. Who knows? You might even guess right for once. You certainly due in that regard.

Der Weg ist das Ziel

by duhban on Sun Apr 06, 2014 at 08:26:06 PM PDT

•  Works for me (2+ / 0-)
      Creosote, Brainwrap

I asked you to stop this threadjacking. Now I have HRed you. Now I have to find out how to go about reporting you. [sigh]

I find your handle singularly appropriate.

Back off, man. I'm a logician.—GOPBusters™

by Mokurai on Sun Apr 06, 2014 at 09:55:18 PM PDT