Skip to main content

View Diary: Paul Krugman argues for higher inflation (43 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Yes, By all means, Let's Destroy the Savers (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    slipper, Sparhawk

    and people living on fixed incomes -- just to pay off the debts from Bailouts that were handed over to the Rich.


    It's just not fair. It's 98% of the Politicians that give the other 2% a bad name. (both parties)

    by CitizenOfEarth on Mon Apr 07, 2014 at 03:49:08 AM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site