View Diary: Sheldon Adelson confidant, Klein, says he won't endorse Christie after "Occupied Territories" remark (42 comments)

•  I love this image. Where did you get it? (1+ / 0-)
    roadbear

May I steal it. I mean "honor" it with the "gift" of imitation?

How wonderful.

"Seriously, Folks, WTH?" - ("What the Heck? "h/t Joan McCarter, Seriously, Florida. WTF?)

by HoundDog on Mon Apr 07, 2014 at 11:31:40 AM PDT

•  It was a free-for-use GIF from the intertoobz... (3+ / 0-)
      HoundDog, Catte Nappe, roadbear

uploaded it into the ever-growing DK image base, so feel free to use..

Just hover over the image, copy the URL and use the DK text editor to embed that as an IMAGE link...

Here's the link that works, as plain text for you!

Enjoy!

America's LAST HOPE: vote the GOP OUT in 2014 elections. MAKE them LOSE the House Majority and reduce their numbers in the Senate. Democrats move America forward - Republicans take us backward and are KILLING OUR NATION!

by dagnome on Mon Apr 07, 2014 at 11:42:31 AM PDT

•  Oh, Great. I need to learn how to use the DK (0+ / 0-)

image library. Last night Photobucket suddenly shut off the images in almost 900 of my posts here, and many more in other places, because I "exceeded my bandwidth."

Demanding money.

Just when I made it to the top 4 in the Total Weekly Author Impact list. Last week I think I was 3.

So, I've sort of been hoping maybe Markos, or a few of those Front Pagers might notice finally after 9.5 years, and send a little note saying "Keep on Trucking HoundDog, thanks for helping to make Daily Kos the best Democratic Party blogging site." Or something like that.

What a sickening feeling to think that after  9.5 years of trying Markos might glance at that list, and finally wonder, "Umm, who is that HoundDog, that keeps popping up here? I don't remember signing any payroll checks for him, or her?" And, when he finally click on one of my posts, no photos but instead, these ugly Photobucket warning accusing me of "internet crimes" Bandwidth Exceded" )

Gak!

There most be less stressful hobbies, and ways to contribute to progressive causes!

And, how old does one have to get, before one gets over a juvenile need for approval for "parental figures." I"m 58 years old for goodness sakes.

Maybe I'm regressing? I probably have picked up some dreadful disease, maybe Ebola, from bats here in Weston.  That would explain a lot of things!!!!!

I've had a migraine headache for a week a half, which has never happened before, and I'm tired, and confused, and overly emotional.

I have all the symptoms of Ebola except for fever, rashes, bleeding from the eyes, ears, gums, and other orifaces, and ghastlly boils erupting all over my body.

I better call Woody Allen right away.

by HoundDog on Mon Apr 07, 2014 at 12:10:58 PM PDT

•  Using the DK image library is pretty simple (0+ / 0-)

i just clicked on the IMAGE LIBRARY link upper right, and followed the instructions about uploading from my local computer.

Once uploaded, You just need to grab the image URL and include it in your diary as a link with the IMAGE checkbox ticked (√).

Piece of cake -

Wish I could fix your migraine or Ebola as easily
          (sorry, can't!)

by dagnome on Mon Apr 07, 2014 at 06:34:41 PM PDT

•  you meant "the GIF of imitation" right, HD? (2+ / 0-)
      Catte Nappe, HoundDog

of COURSE you may "honor" it ;-)

lol

by dagnome on Mon Apr 07, 2014 at 11:43:40 AM PDT

•  Yes, who created it. (0+ / 0-)

Are we all going to be arrested at some point and spend the
        rest of our lives in prison for massive copyright violations?

I've written lots of fragments for potential books I might write one day.

In one, the NSA/CIA wants to put the "muscle" and intimidate  this target but they don't have enough evidence yet. Their psychological profiler indicates this target may be vulnerable so they stage this massive raid of his estate at night with a helicopter with a flood light.

A large SWAT team storms in.

They've tied him to a chair and he interrogator is screaming out him to confess. The target says he hasn't done anything.

An FBI agent finds an illegal video copy of  a Disney movie he made for his daughter and they play that FBI warning saying you can go to prison for years for making an illegal video tape.

The interrogator screams at him about "having no respect for the law.

Then another agent come in with one of those mattress tag labels, that say, "Do Not Remove Under Penalty of Law"  in an evidence bag, saying "Sir, we found this on the floor behind the bed."

And, everyone shakes their head in disbelief at this targets depravity, and he breaks down crying realizing how low he has truly sunk.

Except for a plot, and theme, major characters, determination of genre, style, mood, etc, this book is fair along.

by HoundDog on Mon Apr 07, 2014 at 12:22:53 PM PDT