Skip to main content

View Diary: Voter ID: The Pain In The Ass Just Got Worse (28 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  A student id or employee id with photo, (0+ / 0-)

    and your birth certificate, can be used to get a passport, according to the State Dept. passport website.

    If you do not have any of the above documents [drivers license or other government photo ids], you will need to submit a combination of secondary identification documents with a photo and signature, such as:

        Expired Driver's License

        State-issued ID Card

        Student ID Card

        Employment ID Card

    If your name or gender is different on your evidence of citizenship and/or ID, you may need to submit additional documentation.

    You can pick up the forms and submit the application at any post office, afaik. Good luck.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site