View Diary: Missouri Mayor "Kind of Agrees" With Jewish Center Killer (108 comments)

•  I thought it was hairway to Steven (1+ / 0-)
    sfbob

Slow thinkers - keep right

by Dave the Wave on Wed Apr 16, 2014 at 02:30:52 PM PDT

•  No it's not. (0+ / 0-)

It's Stairway to Heaven

Well I'm just a tree, but if I were you I'd listen to your GHOST FRIEND! Howard-Big Bang Theory

by nellgwen on Wed Apr 16, 2014 at 03:12:09 PM PDT

•  What is that? (1+ / 0-)
        nellgwen

Slow thinkers - keep right

by Dave the Wave on Wed Apr 16, 2014 at 07:05:27 PM PDT

•  It depends on who you ask really. (0+ / 0-)

To some it was a 1946 movie in Technicolor. Staring David Niven, Kim Hunter, Raymond Massey, and Roger Livesey.
             About a A British wartime aviator who cheats death and must argue for his life before a celestial court.

To others it was a song written by a band that single-handedly defined the 1970's with their blend of heavy riff based blues songs.
            Depicting life on the road with all it's ups and downs, tender love ballads, folk songs, and Arabic and Indian inspired backdrops to some of the greatest rocks opuses ever written. They spoke of sex, drugs, rock and roll,
          disillusionment, loss, cars and bars, old pets, dogs left behind, and a song that insists upon no definition even though people have tried.
            When it was written I'm sure it meant one thing to the guys, of course that's money, just kidding. But now in their minds it might represent something else. Maybe like...
          Our fans being able to come over to our house and say, "Hi. How's it going, would you like a beer?" Or maybe it's like them coming over to your house and saying, "Hi, want to go down to the dump to shoot rats?" Though speaking as a woman it doesn't say that to me, it says other things.
             I'm speaking of course of...I forgot.

by nellgwen on Wed Apr 16, 2014 at 08:30:35 PM PDT

•  STH a blues song? could have fooled me (0+ / 0-)

So your fans want to offer beer at your house and shoot rats at the dump at mine. My fans would probably want to flush the toilets in your house and knit doiles in mine.

I think you could see the wave break on Zep from exciting rock and roll to mockable pretentiousness at this point exactly:

Slow thinkers - keep right

by Dave the Wave on Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 04:17:01 AM PDT

•  buh HWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH (0+ / 0-)

buh huh...buh HUH huh...buh HWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

Remember that? Gets me every time. That's when I had to put the Zep away and listen to something more interesting.

Slow thinkers - keep right

by Dave the Wave on Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 04:21:23 AM PDT

•  and (0+ / 0-)

do you remember laughter? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I fergit

Slow thinkers - keep right

by Dave the Wave on Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 04:24:12 AM PDT

•  I love Led Zeppelin (0+ / 0-)

I hear something different every time.

by nellgwen on Thu Apr 17, 2014 at 07:43:38 AM PDT

• Recommended (137)
  • Community (62)
  • 2016 (44)
  • Environment (39)
  • Elections (38)
  • Culture (36)
  • Bernie Sanders (36)
  • Republicans (34)
  • Hillary Clinton (27)
  • Education (25)
  • Climate Change (24)
  • Labor (24)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (24)
  • Barack Obama (23)
  • Media (22)
  • GOP (21)
  • Civil Rights (21)
  • Economy (20)
  • Affordable Care Act (19)
  • Spam (18)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site