View Diary: FBI Finally Show Up! Bundy's Thugs Suddenly Deny They Pointed Weapons at Federal Agents (LMFAO) (891 comments)

•  I'll go back to not caring soon enough (1+ / 0-)
    Victor Ward

I sing praises in the church of nonsense, but in my heart I'm still an atheist, demanding sense of all things.

by jbou on Fri May 09, 2014 at 08:58:23 AM PDT

•  I still (7+ / 0-)

"demand sense of why you think their arrest is a mistake?" or not newsworthy as a follow up?

•  Then plz hurry up about it, wouldja? (7+ / 0-)

You're interfering with our Schadenfreude.  :-D

•  Narcissist Prima Donna (1+ / 0-)
      TeamSarah4Choice

And your tiny fanclub of recommenders in this shameless parade are even more wack than you are.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST

by DocGonzo on Fri May 09, 2014 at 11:25:28 AM PDT

•  Prima Donna? (0+ / 0-)

I never asked to be treated any different than the rest of you. You sure do read a lot into my words and the attempt to make me feel bad by degrading the people who threw me an arbitrary tip on the Internet is funny.

by jbou on Fri May 09, 2014 at 12:01:57 PM PDT

•  Idk . . . (2+ / 0-)
          TeamSarah4Choice, Penny GC

I think defining what is Diary worthy, what the "public thinks, what the public finds important"  . . . as an individual assumption as well as feeling the right to comment out of boredom is a bit Lebron, or Kobe-like.

The problem with Democracy is that because we are theoretically equal, some believe their invalid viewpoints matter as much as truth based argument. Similar, I suppose you think it matters so much to say it doesn't matter that as a matter of fact you got this atop the Rec List.

BTW you didn't answer when you beckpeddled into real discussion and I asked you a real question. Too good for your old pal CA.

•  What did I miss? (0+ / 0-)

Don't accuse me of things like backpeddling if you want to have a discussion. Assigning motive to a comment during a discussion is a quick way for a discussion to devolve into accusations and nonsense. Works with juries not with me.

by jbou on Fri May 09, 2014 at 12:16:29 PM PDT

•  Juries are also my peers (2+ / 0-)
              TeamSarah4Choice, wishingwell

I don't know the extent of your attempt at just kinda being a jackass (it's been said not me) for fun as some comments would be funny.

You were accused of backpeddalling. I would tend to agree. You really never stated any substantive beliefs then what 50 comments later said you made your beliefs clear?

Then post three times in a cluster of comments something semi-salient about "safely" taking care, and an allusion to allow infighting.

I mean you started off with:

1. Who cares
              2. I don't care
              3. You should care x 40
              4. I'm not trolling
              5. I am talking
              6. False equivalencies, strawmen
              7. Semantical discussion with me about insults

. 50? Starting to comment about your belief as to resolution.

I can go through you're comments to tell you when it was you were on topic first I am bored too.

You really tried

•  Welcome to my thoughts (0+ / 0-)

I shared them and they evolved as the sharing went on. I never claimed to be the coherent one. I didn't think much of bundy and his crew because I don't think it matters much to most people. I could be wrong. I never did take an absolute stance on this issue. And yes, after I got the reactions I clearly stated my current position. And this all started with a who cares? I guess you all do. Next time I won't have to ask. If it helps you can just blame it on the drugs or my lack of currently.

by jbou on Fri May 09, 2014 at 12:35:01 PM PDT

•  Ok Looking (re-read your comments) (1+ / 0-)
              TeamSarah4Choice

You evolved putting disdain ahead of substantive debate:

First Comments: Who Cares. Second: Did I stutter.
              That devolved for about 15 comments into why people cared and you challenging with false equivalencies like did he burn a church? And "Domestic Terrorist"? "How he didn't kill anyone". Also "He's an OLD MAN!".

About 26? Comments later for the first time you mention it looks like what we should do about Bundy.

Then back to discussion of you . . . yada yada. Whether "Jerkwad" is "Asshole" yada yada.

Then 16 comments later repeating the same thing about infighting after saying "I am responding civilly."

Would call it pretexual toss in inconsitent with the rest, pretty clear back-peddal. Most ironic starting with it is unimportant, then saying 40 comments later how to deal with him like a real discussion. Best again is your efforts to expand our minds and drop the story got it on top of the Rec List.

Did I stutter?

•  Uh, I'm part of the jbou fan club and I take great (2+ / 0-)
        jbou, NancyK

pride that in your estimation I'm more "wack" than jbou, although I do not personally believe I have reached that milestone.

While I have no argument with the views of the diarist, I find it hilarious that you are blaming a "wack" for "hijacking" this diary.  This diary has been hijacked in the same sense that Patty Hearst was "kidnapped."  You could have simply ignored him and there would be a helluva lot fewer of his "trollish" comments.

Get a life.

Ted Cruz president? Pardon my Vietnamese, but Ngo Pho King Way.

by ZedMont on Fri May 09, 2014 at 04:12:51 PM PDT