View Diary: MA-Gov: Charles Baker (R) Distances Himself From Christie (R. NJ) On Pay-To-Play Corruption Charges (28 comments)

•  Thanks for this well researched post PDC. (8+ / 0-)

Humor Alert! No statement from this UID is intended to be true, including this one. Comments and Posts intended for recreational purposes only. Unauthorized interpretations may lead to unexpected results. This waiver void where prohibited.

by HoundDog on Sun May 11, 2014 at 11:17:18 AM PDT

•  You're welcome! You keep reading them, I'll keep (4+ / 0-)
      anna shane, Caddis Fly, ERdoc in PA, bumbi

writing them!

Funny Stuff at http://www.funnyordie.com/oresmas

by poopdogcomedy on Sun May 11, 2014 at 11:18:12 AM PDT

•  yum (3+ / 0-)
        HoundDog, poopdogcomedy, bumbi

great stuff here, thanx, you got read!!!!

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

by anna shane on Sun May 11, 2014 at 11:20:29 AM PDT

•  Agreed. (4+ / 0-)
          DRo, poopdogcomedy, anna shane, bumbi

I also like the way PDC often alternates between text and graphics in a steady rhythm.

Keep on truckin'

by HoundDog on Sun May 11, 2014 at 11:23:12 AM PDT

•  We got a deal Poopdog. We've got a deal! (2+ / 0-)
        poopdogcomedy, rugbymom

by HoundDog on Sun May 11, 2014 at 11:21:53 AM PDT

•  post it on christie watch? (1+ / 0-)
          HoundDog

Make PDC join!!!

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

by anna shane on Sun May 11, 2014 at 11:36:37 AM PDT

•  "Make" is such a harsh word anna. Let me show you (6+ / 0-)

how its done in "New Jersey."

"Say poopdog, this is a nice blog ya got here, what a shame if something was to happen to it."

"Say, by the way, Poop, how'd ya like to join Christie Watch so ya could post your own Christie posts?  Ya know, it could be be good for you career. Give ya a little bit of exposure! A little boost."

"It never hurts to have friends, poop. Cuz, yuz, never knows what can happen, in a terrible world likes we live in todays."

"Why don't ya think about it."

"I'll have our peoples contact your peoples"

"Don't worry, we already have all their address and phone numbas"

"Cheers poop, and say hello to your Mom for me. That's such a nice little bungalow she lives on up dare on forth street. Kinda of a dangerous neighborhood do don't ya think?"

So long."

Just teasing you poop. Its sort of scary though isn't it. Sheesh. Gives me the creeps even as a joke how easy this is to do. I've had this done to me. Not quite as smooth.

Reminds me though I have to go call my mom.

by HoundDog on Sun May 11, 2014 at 12:05:45 PM PDT

•  HAHAHAHAHA!!! Nice! I would be down though for (5+ / 0-)

joining the Christie Watch group though.

Funny Stuff at http://www.funnyordie.com/oresmas

by poopdogcomedy on Sun May 11, 2014 at 12:25:07 PM PDT

•  yes yes (3+ / 0-)
                HoundDog, Caddis Fly, bumbi

(my highest recommendation) WELCOME

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

by anna shane on Sun May 11, 2014 at 12:42:55 PM PDT

•  What I want to know anna is what put the thought (2+ / 0-)
                  anna shane, a2nite

in your mind that I could "make" poop dog join Christie Watch in the first place? Why did you think I could pull this off in the first place? So you already think of me as a "Chritie-like" character who can "put the muscle" on a perfectly innocent decent fellow like like the poopdog "at the drop of the hat" at your instigation?

What is this? Like you are the "Godmother" and I'm the big guy "enforcer" that stands behind you and "breaks guys kneecaps" when "yous snaps yous fingers? " LOL

We might have to talk about this But now maybe I'm too afraid of what might happen to me. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?

This is evolving like some kind of Twilight Zone script where we seem to be turning into the fictional characters we are making fun of the Christie gang being.

Que Twilight Zone Music" Too Dee Doo Duu, Too Dee Doo Doo

by HoundDog on Mon May 12, 2014 at 12:36:45 PM PDT

•  A2nite is the "big boss" I can send you an invite (1+ / 0-)
                bumbi

but we should go see her to make you an editor. Maybe we should bring a little "gift."

LOL

No just a smile will work from you I suspect.

by HoundDog on Sun May 11, 2014 at 01:13:28 PM PDT

•  Invite sent nt (1+ / 0-)
                  HoundDog

I voted Tuesday, May 6, 2014 because it is my right, my responsibility and because my parents moved from Alabama to Ohio to vote. Unfortunately, the republicons want to turn Ohio into Alabama.

by a2nite on Mon May 12, 2014 at 11:51:41 AM PDT

•  Thanks. (0+ / 0-)

by HoundDog on Mon May 12, 2014 at 12:37:08 PM PDT

•  Oh, Anna can probably work it out. But I already (0+ / 0-)

"owe her so many favors." so maybe you'd better ask.

by HoundDog on Sun May 11, 2014 at 01:14:30 PM PDT

•  You can post at will as an editor, PDC, thanks (0+ / 0-)

by a2nite on Mon May 12, 2014 at 12:38:22 PM PDT