View Diary: Who's really for gun safety? (227 comments)

•  Do you have any objective voice in your world (4+ / 0-)

who can buy you a clue about how this sounds?

I don't trust you or your motivations.
    Why would you trust me? Why should anyone?

I'll be the first to point out that no one should trust me. No one should just take my word on things. I want people to think for themselves.

You said this few days ago, in your drug dealer/police informant shooting his desperate addict/intruder after listening to him pound on the door for 15 minutes,

“no one reads your stuff, too long and boring,”
    So which is it? My posts are boring and no one should bother, or my posts are something to be feared because I'm essentially untrustworthy?

That's BS, ban nock. No one should take my word for it. I put my best ideas up to scrutiny so people can check my sources and make up their own minds.

Why do you find that so threatening?

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” — William Arthur Ward

by LilithGardener on Sun May 18, 2014 at 02:15:23 PM PDT

•  I don't participate on your posts (1+ / 0-)
      Kasoru

you invite people to participate and then when they do they are hr'd to hell and back. When you or Old Tree Whatever, or other disrupters appear I just try to ignore and hope you don't disrupt the comments section of a diary too badly.

I don't appreciate how you folks interact. I don't like it at all. I do all I can to avoid.

“Conservation… is a positive exercise of skill and insight, not merely a negative exercise of abstinence and caution…” Aldo Leopold

by ban nock on Sun May 18, 2014 at 02:30:34 PM PDT

•  Again, you are falsely accusing people (4+ / 0-)

without offering any evidence.

That is false.

If you read or review my diaries you'll find there are extremely few HRs in them. And if I do HR, I explain my reasoning. The only person I recall being Hrd to high heaven was bbb, for a disgusting comment and I was among those who HRd him.

You can have your reasons but you can't fob off your fear and loathing and mistrust and complaints about daily Kos meta off onto me.

I don't deserve this sustained personal attack on my character and integrity.

by LilithGardener on Sun May 18, 2014 at 03:54:09 PM PDT

•  you ask me questions, I answer, you demand links (1+ / 0-)
          Kasoru

Look back at your last two comments. That's exactly what I don't like. I only interact with people who I feel are doing so in good faith.

by ban nock on Mon May 19, 2014 at 05:04:53 AM PDT

•  Your accusations against LilithGardener (4+ / 0-)

don't hold a molecule of water.

And everyone here can see that for themselves.

Even you know that.

This is the country of those three great rights: freedom of conscience, freedom of speech, and the wisdom never to exercise either of them. -- Mark Twain.

by JJustin on Mon May 19, 2014 at 11:41:34 PM PDT

•  Look what she did to those who ventured on to (1+ / 0-)
              Kasoru

her rec listed diary with an opinion (backed up by solid facts) any different than her own. I'm clued in to what she does.

by ban nock on Tue May 20, 2014 at 02:59:55 AM PDT

•  More vague unsupported accusations (4+ / 0-)

If I ask you to post proof, you accuse me of being too demanding. (see above) And yes, that is a sexist intimidation tactic to get a woman to back off.

Your statements aren't gospel.

So put up or shut up.

There is nothing you can write on the internet to intimidate me. I know your whole bag of tricks. I learned during 8 months in the trenches of the RKBA diaries.

Rolling up windows now, just like you advised your buddy. Woof, woof!

by LilithGardener on Tue May 20, 2014 at 10:47:53 AM PDT

•  Let's examine your FOXified misuse of the word (4+ / 0-)

"opinion":

1.  An opinion has a chance of being true.

2.  A falsehood, because false, has no chance of being true.

3.  A falsehood, because it has no chance of being true, cannot be an opinion.

"Look what she did"! -- whine, whine whine.

What you aren't clued into is that of substantiating your wild accusations with "solid facts" in place of yet another round of pseudo-victim finger-pointing and pot-shotting.

by JJustin on Tue May 20, 2014 at 12:25:35 PM PDT

•  I know what you did. (4+ / 0-)

Isn't that used by people making threats?

A friend was describing a conversation she was trying to have growing up in Missouri among the rednecks once

You know what you did.
              What'd I do?
              You know what you did.
              Yeah, but what'd I do?
              You know what you did...

I've been there, on the receiving end of threats. Those are flagged words for me.