View Diary: Al Gore: NSA’s actions revealed by Snowden are “a threat to the heart of democracy.” (179 comments)

•  what a lame response (5+ / 0-)

why even go to the trouble of typing that out?

You WANT me on that server! You NEED me on that server!

by nota bene on Tue Jun 10, 2014 at 02:18:14 PM PDT

•  Because some might not know that "So....." (0+ / 0-)

is the sign of "here comes a strawman", and I'd hate for anyone to not understand that I don't give good information to people who don't care.

Thanks for asking, though.  Hope it cleared everything up.

Retrospectives on 25th anniversary of Tiananmen at Chinafile.com

by Inland on Tue Jun 10, 2014 at 02:27:47 PM PDT

•  Do you give... (2+ / 0-)
        stevemb, Indiana Bob

...good information to people who do care?

If you have, when, and to whom?

One would think that someone in possession of such information would be eager to diary it, so as to silence, once and for all, the naysayers cluttering up the site with their ignorance.

You have a lot to say, yet you decline to put it to the test by way of your own post.

Why is that?

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us. ~ Garcia

by DeadHead on Tue Jun 10, 2014 at 05:38:49 PM PDT

•  What's it to you? (0+ / 0-)

Seriously, if you want to know what people who care talk about, you can stop sequestering yourself in diaries that you've picked solely for its amenability to handwaving.

And for god's sake, don't post anything in your usual attempt to bring things down to your level.

But don't bug me as if I believe you have a sudden interest in any matter more pressing than your usual meta, harassment and handwaving.

Retrospectives on 25th anniversary of Tiananmen at Chinafile.com

by Inland on Tue Jun 10, 2014 at 06:11:16 PM PDT

•  Why so defensive? (2+ / 0-)
            stevemb, Indiana Bob
            What's it to you?
            You claimed you don't bother giving information to people who don't care, so I wanted to know if there's been instances where you have. Apparently not.
            I'll visit whatever diaries I want, and I don't need you, someone who apparently knows more about my diary reading habits than you care to admit, recommending I do otherwise. Just because you show up to troll diaires I like to read, tip, and rec doesn't mean I'm the one sequestering myself.
            Like what? You always say that, yet you never provide any examples of this "level" of discourse you claim I bring things down to. Likely because it oftentimes involves exposing you for what you are.
            Sorry, if you get to post dogshit comments, I get to help with the dirty job of scooping it up into little plastic bags.

Bye.

by DeadHead on Tue Jun 10, 2014 at 09:01:34 PM PDT

•  And again, what's it to you? (0+ / 0-)
              Assuming I understand that mangled sentence, what's your interest, besides bloggy back and forth where you ask me questions to waste my time in your usual fixation on meta?

All my posts are right there in public.   You can read them yourself, if you are so curious about what I post to people who aren't consumed with handwaving, and come to a conclusion that everyone will ignore.

Enjoy.