View Diary: Want a "Rec List" Diary? Put 'Hillary Clinton did something bad' in the title (447 comments)

•  She is in no way being honest about her Iraq vote. (13+ / 0-)

All politicians weasel out of past misdeeds with lies, obfuscations, the old smoke and mirrors shuffle.

But please don't ask us to credit as "honest" the 2014 version of "It all depends what your definition of is, is".

•  At least she's honest about being broke (6+ / 0-)

After leaving the White House. After all, a multi million dollar book deal only goes so far. Not to mention Bill's six figure pension as president, or the extra moneys that come from all that secret service protection he got, the staff, the perks, that he received.

Ah yes, to be that broke.

What we call god is merely a living creature with superior technology & understanding. If their fragile egos demand prayer, they lose that superiority.

by agnostic on Fri Jun 13, 2014 at 04:29:42 PM PDT

•  They were in and out of court for about a decade (12+ / 0-)

with that bullshit WhiteWater nonsense promulgated by the  Speaker of the House, New Gingrich and his best bud, Tom "the Hammer" Delay, and the entire Republican Party at that time.

I wouldn't be surprised to read that the Clintons spent millions in legal fees for all of that.

"I like paying taxes...with them, I buy Civilization"

by Angie in WA State on Fri Jun 13, 2014 at 04:43:19 PM PDT

•  They had to worry about buying houses. (14+ / 0-)

With an "s"!  In a couple of the most expensive real estate states in the nation... because they were soooo broke.

That was a laughable line and she deserves criticism for making such a ridiculous statement.

And, at any rate, it didn't last long as the corporate gravy train soon came piling money at their doorsteps -- with an S!

by YucatanMan on Fri Jun 13, 2014 at 04:48:18 PM PDT

•  And they wanted Westchester (3+ / 0-)
          chuckvw, caul, cybrestrike

County, very expensive, because it would be a base for her carpetbagger run for Senate. And yes I did not vote for her then nor did I vote for Robert Kennedy another carpetbagger.

•  I wish I had been old enough to vote for Bobby (1+ / 0-)
            Angie in WA State

Kennedy for any job or to have voted for Teddy or Jack...but I did not live in their states and I was not old enough to vote for Bobby or Jack.

I know Robert Kennedy was considered a carpetbagger but I used to envy NY getting both Bobby and Hillary as Senators. Keep in mind I live in PA where  we have had some awful Senators , most notably Man on Dog Santorum and Too Stupid for Words Toomey. And we had Mr. Color Coded Warning System as ex Governor .

So my perspective is admittedly biased based on my experiences in my state with Senators.

Keystone Liberals on Twitter @ KeystoneLibs , Join PA Liberals at http://keystoneliberalsforum.aimoo.com/

by wishingwell on Fri Jun 13, 2014 at 11:58:27 PM PDT

•  And their house payment was $10,000 (6+ / 2-)

a month and that is what they charged the SS that were living in the guest house.
          I am not voting for Hillary just because she is a woman.
          I am not voting for her because of her history with Walmart and the banks.
          Don't forget her stating she wanted to wipe Iran off the map.
          And people really need to look in to their foundation and see what they are doing to Haiti. And other things thst only profit the Clintons
          The sweatshops are back because of the Clintons.
          She was pushing Obama to to go in to Syria.
          I am tired of wars that only profit the corporations.
          And don't forget how nasty her campaign turned when she started losing to Obama.
          That is when I lost all respect for her.
          Anyone but Hillary.
          And every criticism against her isn't sexist, just as every criticism about Obama on this site is not racist.

"Americans don't understand that terrorists cannot take away habeas corpus, the Bill of Rights, or the Constitution. Terrorists are not anything like the threat that we face from our own government in the name of fighting terrorism."

by snoopydawg on Fri Jun 13, 2014 at 08:14:00 PM PDT

•  Untouchable pension, btw. Can't be attached. (0+ / 0-)

ProTip - the people who like to play PVP MMORPG's often see this site as one.

by JesseCW on Sat Jun 14, 2014 at 01:17:19 AM PDT