Skip to main content

View Diary: Minnesota Republican explains where AIDS comes from (336 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Is there a Lake Woebegone in that district? (4+ / 0-)

    I am hearing echoes of Garrison Keillor's stories about the residents and some of the odd, though funny at the time, customs, outlooks, reflected through his characters. Still, the Democratic Party needs to get out the vote and beat them. It can be done. Per the Census, in 2010, 52 per cent of eligible voters voted in MN. That leaves 48% that the Democratic leadership could work on to beat people like Bachmann. That is what is needed. Is that just an impossible concept? I am hearing a lot of people just caving in to redistricting.  That is plain defeatism. We donate money to the Democratic Party for a reason. Where is the money going?

    In 2010-37% of eligible American voters voted for their U.S. Reps. (Census) The 1% is not taking this country from us. We are giving it to them.

    by Incredulousinusa on Sat Jul 12, 2014 at 07:07:38 AM PDT

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site