View Diary: Daily Kos Elections Georgia runoff liveblog #1 (46 comments)

•  now Perdue's up barely, with under 51% (0+ / 0-)

under 26k votes total.

We no longer ask if a man has integrity, but if he has talent. - Rousseau, Discourse on the arts and sciences

by James Allen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 04:34:11 PM PDT

•  and now with a few more thousand in its Kingston (0+ / 0-)

by 998.

by James Allen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 04:37:32 PM PDT

•  Kingston 20,225 (0+ / 0-)

Perdue 20,099

"Once, many, many years ago I thought I was wrong. Of course it turned out I had been right all along. But I was wrong to have thought I was wrong." -John Foster Dulles. My Political Compass Score: -4.00, -3.69, Proud member of DKE

by ArkDem14 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 04:40:20 PM PDT

•  Georgia website shows (0+ / 0-)

Kingston at 17,843
      Perdue - 16,728

by ArkDem14 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 04:38:47 PM PDT

•  right now with about 40,200 votes in (0+ / 0-)

Kingston leads by 146.

by James Allen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 04:40:39 PM PDT

•  A recount would only be icing on the cake (0+ / 0-)

I would love a protracted recount. Democrats have had every possible break in this race so far.

by ArkDem14 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 04:41:39 PM PDT