View Diary: Open thread for night owls: Warren's red-state campaigning for Democrats raises her national profile (210 comments)

•  The Clintons brought Warren to Kentucky? (1+ / 0-)
    ChuckChuckerson

Give me something real. I mean it, give me a reference.

Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is now 401.25 ppm. That is "Climate Cluster Chaos". (hat tip to JeffW for CCC)

by Zinman on Tue Jul 15, 2014 at 11:05:56 PM PDT

•  I never said that (1+ / 0-)
      88kathy

What I said is how do you not know?  I don't know and neither do you.  However with google you can figure out the intimate relationship between the Clintons and Grime.  Infer what you want.  It's not difficult to research.

•  I'm not interested in vague possibilities (1+ / 0-)
        ChuckChuckerson

If it's so clear to you, then then just share it with the rest of us.

by Zinman on Tue Jul 15, 2014 at 11:20:14 PM PDT

•  Sorry -I thought everyone could do a little Google (2+ / 0-)
          Bush Bites, 88kathy

Highlighting the Clintons encouraging her to run and being her mentors and also advising her throughout her campaign.

•  You are not on topic (1+ / 0-)
            ChuckChuckerson

I don't have any evidence that the Clintons brought Warren to Kentucky as you claimed in your quote from above: "including bringing Warren to Kentucky". Please document that part, even if you have to resort to the Google to do so.

by Zinman on Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 12:03:39 AM PDT

•  And I said (2+ / 0-)

How do YOU  not know given the history of the clintons supporting Grimes.  How is that so difficult for you.   You're starting to offend someone that really likes Warren but I will not do it at the expense of dissing clinton.

I'm done.  Good job.

•  I accept the Clintons support Grimes, but: (0+ / 0-)

you have not shown that they brought Warren to Kentucky.

This is critical because if the Clintons did not bring Warren to Kentucky, but instead, if she went there on her own, it means that the Clintons were not managing Warren, and they get no credit whatsoever for the initiative Warren showed in going there on her own and thereby giving Grimes a huge boost. In reality, Warren is the actor who put herself out there to help Grimes, and you are somehow trying to claim that Warren was but a servant of the Clintons in going there, which is ridiculous in my opinion.

by Zinman on Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 12:28:11 AM PDT

•  I know. Commenters here are so funny. They think (2+ / 0-)
        bahaba, franklyn

that Warren and HRC are playing some ego game. I think we probably have never in the history of the world seen two people more willing to work together for the good.

We just need to let it develop w/o our tragic little theories trying to make one or the other trash.

Child forgotten in car? -- Use open source E-Z Baby Saver -- Andrew Pelham, 11yo inventor E-Z Baby Saver

by 88kathy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 12:37:28 AM PDT

•  Agreed (2+ / 0-)
          88kathy, Glenn45

But I don't think they are being funny.  I sometimes they are being deliberately divisive.  It's not helpful to play that game.  I really and truly like both of these women and am so grateful that our party has them both.

•  Like the person who runs next to you in a marathon (1+ / 0-)
            bahaba

and talks about how tired you are. I know there will be many of them in the years to come. I hope NN comes up with some great strategies for keeping them in the peanut gallery.

by 88kathy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 01:20:00 AM PDT

•  Couldn't possibly agree more. (1+ / 0-)
          88kathy

It should be remembered that Republicans are not the only ones capable of shooting themselves in the foot.
          Although, they have made it world famous.

Free Will is the only moral law.//If you have to explain snark, it's because it isn't working on one end or the other.

by franklyn on Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 09:57:28 AM PDT

•  So if HRC is not inevitable why does every (1+ / 0-)
            franklyn

sentence that contains Warren contain HRC, why not Warren and Kathleen Sebelius, why not Warren and Patty Murray?  Or, any number of combinations.

I mean if we are going to spend Democratic pixels putting down Democrats, why not Sebelius and Murray. God knows they have earned it.

by 88kathy on Wed Jul 16, 2014 at 10:02:50 AM PDT

•  I believe she is inevitable, and good. (1+ / 0-)
              88kathy

I'm not about to fall into the trap of, "What if...?" with many around here who are trying to push this agenda, for whatever reason.
              I am here.