View Diary: Joe Biden heckled at Netroots Nation, does not miss a beat (242 comments)

•  I'm sorry? (0+ / 0-)

"Much of movement conservatism is a con and the base is the marks." -- Chris Hayes

by raptavio on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 01:09:12 PM PDT

•  From laughter (1+ / 0-)
      raptavio

Much madness is divinest sense, much sense divinest madness.

by SpamNunn on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 02:28:50 PM PDT

•  I know. (1+ / 0-)
        SpamNunn

I just wasn't sure if I was sorry!

by raptavio on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 02:46:38 PM PDT

•  They, and every other son of a b. that voted for (0+ / 0-)

war should have been tarred, feathered, and rode out of town on a rail.

By the authority vested in me by Kaiser Wilhelm II, I pronounce you man and wife. Proceed with the execution...and the kiddie pool needs to stay open 24/7!

by HarryParatestis on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 03:21:38 PM PDT

•  dude. ... (0+ / 0-)

I lost family in Iraq and a friend due to Afghanistan. Your bull shit dies nothing to help anything so just shut up with the crap.

by raptavio on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 04:56:29 PM PDT

•  What Bull are you talking about? (0+ / 0-)

I was telling all that I knew, and even went on talk radio (and got ridiculed) when I protested the idea of going into Iraq.  I knew we were being suckered.  Give Obama all the credit in the world.  He wasn't a lemming.  As for your loss, I get sickened every time I see how some individual, or family has suffered because they happened to join the volunteer armed services at a time when the nation was led by idiots who didn't have the patience to let things cool down before demanding war.

by HarryParatestis on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 05:42:41 PM PDT

•  the bull (0+ / 0-)

About people like Biden or Clinton who voted the wrong way. It does nothing to help any of us who lost people to those wars.

by raptavio on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 07:06:21 PM PDT

•  Keep us posted on how that (0+ / 0-)

project is going.

"How can we know the dancer from the dance?" (Yeats)

by Remediator on Fri Jul 18, 2014 at 10:05:14 PM PDT

• Texas (20)
  • Labor (19)
  • 2016 (18)
  • Environment (18)
  • Media (17)
  • Politics (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site