View Diary: President Obama statement on Ukraine (179 comments)

•  You've done nothing but "let it upset you." (5+ / 0-)

You should stop that. You've contributed nothing to this thread but petty complaints, and shocked indignation that people don't like your petty complaints.

Art is the handmaid of human good.

by joe from Lowell on Mon Jul 21, 2014 at 09:13:10 AM PDT

•  I'm sorry, (0+ / 0-)

joe. I was just replying to those who commented on my comments. Didn't mean to upset the thread.

I don't know what's worse, the getting older or the getting wiser. -- G. Callen.

by OLinda on Mon Jul 21, 2014 at 09:17:44 AM PDT

•  I've never seen someone have such an amazing (1+ / 0-)
        mjd in florida

ability to keep nonsense going by never shutting up.

Just doing my part to piss off right wing nuts, one smart ass comment at a time.

by tekno2600 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 at 10:25:49 AM PDT

Everyone keeps wanting to comment. Just like you have already added two comments to this discussion.

by OLinda on Mon Jul 21, 2014 at 10:37:22 AM PDT

•  You just have to have the last word, but you don't (0+ / 0-)

know why people won't leave you alone.

Boo hoo.

You're not getting the last word. We can keep this going all day, but you're not getting the last word, or the moral high ground of feeling persecuted.

by tekno2600 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 at 11:41:14 AM PDT

•  If it's (0+ / 0-)

important to you to have the last word, you may have it. ;)

(I noticed you didn't like it even when I apologized to joe. I think that's worth commenting on.)

(And, here you have added even another comment to continue this thread.)

Sorry you are upset.

Okay, last word is for you to add more.

by OLinda on Mon Jul 21, 2014 at 01:16:01 PM PDT

• 2016 (24)
  • Media (23)
  • Politics (22)
  • Rescued (22)
  • Texas (21)
  • Barack Obama (19)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site