View Diary: McDonald's fires woman arrested for letting her kid go to the park alone (415 comments)

•  Explain yourself. (3+ / 0-)

Because from here that looks like a very ugly comment.

I hope that the quality of debate will improve,
    but I fear we will remain Democrats.

Who is twigg?

by twigg on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 05:54:14 PM PDT

•  Nope. (0+ / 0-)

That's my opinion. Whatever your position on parenting, it is my opinion that you really have no place opening your mouth to share that position at all.

This is my opinion, I am not stating it as fact. Therefore I do not need to explain my opinion to you, or provide citations, as I might have to if I claimed it as fact.

So, this will not be an explanation.

I am not swearing at you, or calling you names, or screaming at you in all caps, or being uncivil. So this is not an HR-able comment.

I do have my opinion:
      I don't think you of all people get to tell people how to act as a parent.

Maybe we just have to admit that the day of violence is here, and maybe we have to just give up and let violence take its course. The nation won't listen to our voice - maybe it'll heed the voice of violence. MLK didn't really have time to reject that.

by JayFromPA on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 08:05:10 PM PDT

•  It is Hide Rateable (1+ / 0-)
        BMScott

and reportable ... and slanderous.

Reported.

I hope that the quality of debate will improve,
        but I fear we will remain Democrats.

Who is twigg?

by twigg on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 08:07:49 PM PDT

•  Nope. (0+ / 0-)

1-Slander is spoken. Print is libel.

2-I made no allegation of anything other than my opinion. No direction was given by me to hint at all about why that opinion was formed just today.

3-it may be difficult to describe exactly how a bare opinion  defames the person 'twigg'.

But you are angry, so I'll wave to the admins as I point out again that I made no statement beyond my bare opinion, without screaming or name calling or spurious claims.
          wAvE*WaVe*wAvE

by JayFromPA on Tue Jul 22, 2014 at 08:46:25 PM PDT

•  Your opinions (1+ / 0-)
            JuliathePoet

are a matter of complete indifference to me, I simply see no reason why users here should be subjected to your unsubstantiated invective that had absolutely nothing to do with this Diary, or the comment you attached your bile to.

If you are referring obliquely to matters in another Diary, or someplace else, then you also just admitted to a bannable offense.

I hope you are banned for it, it would spare others who attract your brand of personal insult.

I am done with you now.

I hope that the quality of debate will improve,
            but I fear we will remain Democrats.

Who is twigg?