View Diary: GA-Gov: Deal Wrote Letter Promoting Ethics Chief Less Than Year After Complaints Filed Against Him (8 comments)

•  Great work once again PDC. I have no idea how (7+ / 0-)

your manage to write such high quality pieces at such a prolific level so continuously .

Whatever secret muse uplifts your writing spirits deserves special kudos.

Keep on truckin' my friend.

Humor Alert! No statement from this UID is intended to be true, including this one. Intended for recreational purposes only. Unauthorized interpretations may lead to unexpected results. This waiver void where prohibited. Artistic License - 420420

by HoundDog on Tue Jul 29, 2014 at 10:30:06 PM PDT

•  Thanks HD! Been liking your stuff too! You've been (6+ / 0-)

putting in a lot of work on your diaries and I'm liking them!

Funny Stuff at http://www.funnyordie.com/oresmas

by poopdogcomedy on Tue Jul 29, 2014 at 10:32:56 PM PDT

•  Thanks but I'm violating my own rules which say (0+ / 0-)

no to put in more minutes per post than the number of expected recs.

So I've been trying to cut back on "excess quality."

Something is seriously wrong with the Most Frequent Poster in the last month which still list me as number 1 and you as number 2.

You've been the number one poster, consistently doing over 40 a week for months.

I only did that many once just to prove to myself I could.  Usually don't do more than 30 a week, and nearly totally stop writing a month ago when I woke up in severe pain on the left side of my body.

My diagnosis of the reason is that the designers of the original Daily Kos software appear to have used a third order information delay, with a long averaging time.

The real resulting delays in changes to the first order smooth turn out to be much longer than the time coefficient of the smooth function.

I hope they fix this in the next round as it has become the source of embarrassment.

You should have been the number one poster for the last three weeks.

Due to errors in the calculation the running average appears to be picking up the number of posts I did in 2012, where I was the number one poster for almost the entire year.

This totally broken function continued to list me as the number 1 poster of the month until April of 2013, after I totally stopped writing in January of 2013.

I guess I should speak up about this injustice on your behalf since I appear to be the only one here who has noticed and am the undeserved beneficiary of this error.

Sorry. I've mentioned this about 12 times in the last four years to no avail.

The Mojo list have been broken since the implementation of DKOS 4 and no one has responded to my complaints about this either. I've been in exactly the same position underneath a person who died 3 years ago ever since.

by HoundDog on Wed Jul 30, 2014 at 03:54:41 PM PDT

•  I'm a huge fan of both you and pdc! (3+ / 0-)
      FarWestGirl, ParkRanger, HoundDog

Your work is also of an extremely high standard.

Please note that lamps in the Magic Lamp Emporium are on a genie time-share program so there may be a slight delay in wish fulfillment. (◕‿◕)

by Mopshell on Wed Jul 30, 2014 at 04:44:01 AM PDT

•  Thanks Mopshell, you are so kind. Your work is not (1+ / 0-)
        Mopshell

so shabby itself - I should say spectacular. Really impressive. Same goes for MurphtheSurf.

How lucky we are too have both of you join us.

Only problem is you all are raising the standards so much it makes it harder for us old timer to coast by and slack off.

One needs more rest when getting older. Yes, it will happen to you too one day so enjoy your youthful vigor will you can.

Cheers

by HoundDog on Wed Jul 30, 2014 at 03:57:55 PM PDT

•  Bless you, sweet thing (◕‿◕) (0+ / 0-)

I needed that boost today and really appreciate it.

by Mopshell on Wed Jul 30, 2014 at 06:04:28 PM PDT