View Diary: Top Comments: I am a Herniated American (73 comments)

•  Good Grief! You are the last guy I would think who (6+ / 0-)

would put sheeite off. I'm sitting here eating the last meal of the condemned - noodles, buffalo burger, mushroom gravy. Monday is my inaugural endoscopy/colonscopy! yay me! My stress level has been off the charts since Thursday night. We are running out of ugly things to fix. One of the ugliest raised it's head Thursday night.. The mrgoo spent the afternoon literally crawling in the mud/water under the ramp to the dock. He is going to be really sore tomorrow. I'm going to bed soon. Tomorrow is fast day followed by clean-out juice tomorrow night and Monday morning. whee!

if a habitat is flooded, the improvement for target fishes increases by an infinite percentage...because a habitat suitability index that is even a tiny fraction of 1 is still infinitely higher than zero, which is the suitability of dry land to fishes.

by mrsgoo on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 08:17:18 PM PDT

•  I've had one endoscopy (5+ / 0-)

and two colonoscopies.  I remember nothing from any of these procedures.  If they sedate you, you will not experience any unpleasantness or pain.

However, the preparation for the colonoscopies was not much fun.

-5.13,-5.64; GOP thinking: A 13 year path to citizenship is too easy, and a 5 minute background check is too burdensome. -- 1audreyrenee

by gizmo59 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 08:31:58 PM PDT

•  "Not much fun" is an understatement! n/t (5+ / 0-)

Float like a manhole cover, sting like a sash weight! Clean Coal Is A Clinker!

by JeffW on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 08:38:41 PM PDT

•  They use the Michael Jackson drug! Hubbie did his (5+ / 0-)

3 weeks ago. One of the customers in the park said that her husband put a teevee tray in the bathroom and took his laptop in during the "prep". Hubbie thought that was a great idea. Doesn't seem so bad. heehee. So if ya see me posting tomorrow night or Monday morning.....

by mrsgoo on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 08:39:31 PM PDT

•  I'll try not to think about that.... (n/t) (3+ / 0-)
          Steveningen, Calamity Jean, JeffW

by gizmo59 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 09:03:08 PM PDT

•  At least if you say something strange, (1+ / 0-)
          JeffW

nobody can say you're full of sh!t.

My doctor says I should have one of these, but I'd really like to put it off until Jeff and I move to a house with more than one bathroom.

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." -- Sen Carl Schurz 1872

by Calamity Jean on Sun Aug 03, 2014 at 05:44:34 PM PDT