View Diary: Tim Huelskamp (R-KS) Starts a public feud with Renewable Energy CEO (30 comments)

•  No one has a name like Couture-Lovelady; (6+ / 0-)

obviously this is a work of fiction.  Touches my earphone (a la John Stewart)  Oh, that is a real name?  My bad.

But that is a crazy name.

...Son, those Elephants always look out for themselves. If you happen to get a crumb or two from their policies, it's a complete coincidence. -Malharden's Dad

by slowbutsure on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 04:16:21 PM PDT

•  Couture-Lovelady has long been joked about. (7+ / 0-)

It would seem to be a prefect drag name.  Stage name.  Female illusionist. But no, it's that guy. LOL

by YucatanMan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 04:31:21 PM PDT

•  Wow! Couture-Lovelady is an R-guy? I mis- (3+ / 0-)
        kd4dean, wilderness voice, Mopshell

judged you Kentucky - you go!  (and vote for dems...)

by slowbutsure on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 05:36:19 PM PDT

•  We'll just take it as read (4+ / 0-)

that when you typed Kentucky, you meant Kansas and we'll blame it on that damn auto-correct!  (◕‿◕)

Please note that lamps in the Magic Lamp Emporium are on a genie time-share program so there may be a slight delay in wish fulfillment. (◕‿◕)

by Mopshell on Sat Aug 02, 2014 at 08:55:13 PM PDT

•  Oh lordy! I have never spent much time in fly (1+ / 0-)
            Mopshell

over country and I have bins in my brain so, sure, just pick a state that starts with K - what could go wrong?

by slowbutsure on Sun Aug 03, 2014 at 08:51:55 AM PDT

•  I know just what you mean! (1+ / 0-)
              slowbutsure

I have a niggling feeling that I've done the same with these two states. But the worst are all the M states, especially when they're reduced to their two-letter abbreviations. I mean, what was the attraction of the letter M for those pioneers? Could they not have diversified a little more? They had 25 other letters to choose from but no, an inordinate number of them had to name their patch of the country with an M word. If I could go back in time, I'd be having severe words with the lot of them! (◕‿◕)

by Mopshell on Sun Aug 03, 2014 at 04:32:26 PM PDT

• Rescued (21)
  • 2016 (21)
  • Racism (20)
  • Media (20)
  • Environment (20)
  • Barack Obama (19)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site