View Diary: Daily Kos Elections: What races are you interested in? (355 comments)

•  The Koch campaign is infecting Oregon (7+ / 0-)

Support Dr. Monica whatever ads are now running umpteen times a day.

Why can't we declare those two brothers public menaces and just seize their bank accounts? I mean, if we were the ones who had the money they do, they would do that to us in a heartbeat.

The time has come to repair this country and care for its' veterans.

by llbear on Fri Aug 08, 2014 at 06:05:57 PM PDT

•  I saw it twice when I was at the gym (3+ / 0-)
      Fredamae, llbear, gabjoh

and really that's just in the first 10 minutes before I have to take off my glasses so I don't sweat all over them.

But I've also been seeing Merkley's new ad everywhere, too, including all over youtube.

We no longer ask if a man has integrity, but if he has talent. - Rousseau, Discourse on the arts and sciences

by James Allen on Fri Aug 08, 2014 at 10:53:53 PM PDT

•  I (2+ / 0-)
      Fredamae, llbear

love the name of some of these Koch front groups though like "Freedom Partners Chamber of Commerce." Can't wait until we see ads from the "Save America from Obama Campaign Committee."

The Republican party is now an extreme right-wing party that is owned by their billionaire campaign contributors. - Bernie Sanders

by ehstronghold on Fri Aug 08, 2014 at 11:28:42 PM PDT

•  Let them waste money on Wehby (6+ / 0-)

The woman is certifiably insane, and stands no chance. Let the Kochs spend their money on lost causes like this.

I am a Tom Rukavina Democrat

by OGGoldy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 at 07:44:11 AM PDT

•  Amen. (1+ / 0-)
        fearlessfred14

Although, having said that you and I will probably have people assigned to us by her campaign to monitor what we say in the future. I say, let 'em. We'll bore the little f*ckers to death.

The time has come to repair this country and care for its' veterans.

by llbear on Sat Aug 09, 2014 at 10:22:55 AM PDT

•  There are very few secrets in politics (2+ / 0-)
          llbear, gabjoh

Democrats and Republicans know where their counterparts are camped out. Trackers and the like are quite common, and well known in today's political world

I am a Tom Rukavina Democrat