View Diary: Ferguson PD release packet smearing Brown, but with no information on why he was shot (197 comments)

•  I'd like to see the incident report for the store (7+ / 0-)

robbery, too.

When, where, who responded...

How about the entire video?  Unredacted and best evidence, of course.

Happy little moron, Lucky little man.
    I wish I was a moron, MY GOD, Perhaps I am!
    —Spike Milligan

by polecat on Fri Aug 15, 2014 at 11:45:29 AM PDT

•  Check the link in the diary (9+ / 0-)

there is a 19 page "info packet" and then the video is at TPM.  The video is named "michael brown robbery security footage" perhaps by CBS so no bias there -- fuckers.

" My faith in the Constitution is whole; it is complete; it is total." Barbara Jordan, 1974

by gchaucer2 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 at 12:07:06 PM PDT

•  wading through the video stills. (0+ / 0-)

they're very funky.

Happy little moron, Lucky little man.
        I wish I was a moron, MY GOD, Perhaps I am!
        —Spike Milligan

by polecat on Fri Aug 15, 2014 at 12:50:27 PM PDT

•  CBS's upsizing the video is causing trouble. (0+ / 0-)

It's not really evidence anymore.

Happy little moron, Lucky little man.
        I wish I was a moron, MY GOD, Perhaps I am!
        —Spike Milligan

by polecat on Fri Aug 15, 2014 at 01:23:04 PM PDT

•  Image is supposed to be CIF: 352x240 (1+ / 0-)
        snwflk

It's not -- looks like 284x240 -- not a normal size.

Also, the timecode is blinking.  That's insane.  Timecode is added to the video signal after it comes from the camera.

11:53:56, between frames 098? and 734 the timecode blinks out.

Was it added afterwards?

Where was this video taken?  When?  What was the DVR brand?  Will they submit the originals (because only the original files with a chain of custody are EVIDENCE.)

Happy little moron, Lucky little man.
        I wish I was a moron, MY GOD, Perhaps I am!
        —Spike Milligan

by polecat on Fri Aug 15, 2014 at 01:34:16 PM PDT

•  They don't care about "evidence", (1+ / 0-)
          Saylorgirl

they're shit-slinging, hoping that enough people will be blinded by the bullshit.

It's already worked on Wolf Blither, not that that's any surprise - he's long been notorious as the most fatuous fool on CNN.

If it's
          Not your body,
          Then it's
          Not your choice
          And it's
          None of your damn business!

by TheOtherMaven on Fri Aug 15, 2014 at 04:57:49 PM PDT