View Diary: AP: State Dept Says Bolton WAS Interviewed (92 comments)

•  It wasn't 'inaccurate.' He fucking lied. (4.00)
    It's time to call these bastards out with plain, direct language.
    John Bolton is a bully and a liar, to say nothing of the fact that he's a failure in his current job--witness the collapse of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty, which it was his specific job to support and strengthen.
    His lying to Congress constitutes perjury and/obstruction of Congress.  He is a lying criminal bully, and a truely pathetic excuse for a man.

Wounded Warrior Project Give till it hurts. They already did.

by soonergrunt on Thu Jul 28, 2005 at 06:06:49 PM PDT

•  Richard Kleindienst (4.00)
      Nixon's Attorney General was, IIRC, convicted and jailed for lying to the Senate in his confirmation hearings.

I can only hope that Biden has put the word out in the back channels that if The Rabid Moustache is given a recess appointment, his next visitor will be a US Marshal.

Lies are the new truth.

by Dallasdoc on Thu Jul 28, 2005 at 07:27:08 PM PDT

•  They should make him an offer he can't refuse. (4.00)
      Remove yourself from consideration for the UN post or face perjury charges.

Even Bush could figure out how bad it would look for his recess appointed ambassador to be facing charges while in an office where nobody respects him in the first place.

The Media Is Dead. Long Live NewsCorpse.com

by KingOneEye on Thu Jul 28, 2005 at 08:08:54 PM PDT

•  Did you do that graphic KOE? (4.00)
        That is one exceptional piece of art.  What a statement. Whoever did that should sell posters and t-shirts in front of the U.N

The rhetoric of the right wing is being fixed around the policy of disinformation.

by MoronMike on Thu Jul 28, 2005 at 08:29:29 PM PDT

•  Yes I did... (4.00)
          ...and thank you.

I am an artist, which means....um....everything's for sale. I have originals, prints, note cards, etc. Visit my website (in my sig) and email me (I have some things available in my Cafepress shop, but not this. I will be setting up my own store soon). Check out the e-cards section. This is just my political art. I am in the process of building a website for all my work in one place.

Thanks again.

The Media Is Dead. Long Live NewsCorpse.com

by KingOneEye on Thu Jul 28, 2005 at 08:56:24 PM PDT

•  After supplying the * info and hitting enter, (none)

I got the following error message:

"Could not submit the action to email server"

How's about emailing me when you have the photos/t-shirts available.  My email (also listed on my MM page) is blazersadler@aol.com.

by MoronMike on Thu Jul 28, 2005 at 09:52:28 PM PDT

•  I'm with you on this one, SG (none)
      This is not about a little "I don't recall that person passing me on the street two years ago."

He was interviewed for the fucking GRAND JURY!  He lied about it on his Senate disclosure form!
      Because he lied on that question, he is subject to prosecution.
      GAME OVER, Joe Biden!  If you and the other Democratic Senators don't go nuclear on this, switch party affiliation and be done with it.

by MoronMike on Thu Jul 28, 2005 at 08:23:10 PM PDT