View Diary: Is Bush Drinking Again? (296 comments)

•  In need of an expert opinion (4.00)
    Could we please get Bill Frist to chime in on this? He is the only one in America with the capability of making video diagnoses.

This comment posted by some anonymous staff person employed by bobinson

by bobinson on Wed Sep 21, 2005 at 02:39:10 PM PDT

•  Where's the video? Frist needs (none)
      video to diagnose......

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official... ~Theodore Roosevelt

by caseynm on Wed Sep 21, 2005 at 02:46:00 PM PDT

•  Here ya Go. (none)
        Hooray Daily Show!
        Click on "The Judge Report." It's near the end of the film. I count at least three thrusts...

Wierd!

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. -Douglas Adams

by DelusionalLiberal on Wed Sep 21, 2005 at 03:26:58 PM PDT

•  I wasn't really asking for a link, (none)
          just pointing out that Frist diagnoses better by video...But thanks!!

by caseynm on Wed Sep 21, 2005 at 04:15:36 PM PDT

•  And how does that clip tell us (none)
          about Bush's drinking "again"? (I say "again" because I think the "pretzel" incident was proof of his drinking--dude was DRUNK and fell off the freaking couch!  pretzel my ass.)

by caseynm on Wed Sep 21, 2005 at 04:23:54 PM PDT

•  OOPS...My bad (none)
            forgot part of the discussion was the jaw thing....

by caseynm on Thu Sep 22, 2005 at 07:21:55 AM PDT

•  Rube Goldberg (none)
              1. Bush drinks... and drinks.
              2. Bush refills glass, and rests on chest while watching "the game."
              3. Bush's chin thrusts out, knocking over the glass.
              4. Bush leans over to get the glass/suck up the beer.
              5. Bush falls over!

That's my theory anyway... ties the thrustin' and the drinkin'

by DelusionalLiberal on Thu Sep 22, 2005 at 08:29:13 PM PDT

•  I watched the video of Hunter S. Thompson's (none)
      funeral, and in my expert opinion Gonzo's never looked so lucid, alert and aware.

I am the federal government.

by mateosf on Wed Sep 21, 2005 at 03:20:55 PM PDT