View Diary: DailyKos supporting Right Wing Talking Points?? (325 comments)

•  I don't (none)
    But keep in mind, Lieberman missed votes, too, like Kerry, because he was campaigning.
    •  dude (none)
      thanks for your support.

but i draw lines.

just not like everyone else does.

"I don't think Feingold and Clinton are really that far apart on Iraq." -- Howard Dean, 10/23/05

by BiminiCat on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 08:21:56 PM PST

•  Oh I know (none)
        I know you dislike him.  However, I respect you.   you are typically respectful in your disagreement.  And, you recognize that a Democrat is always better than a Republican.

I draw lines, too.  If your voting record demonstrates an allegience to the Democratic Party, you are AOK in my book.  If you go speak at the Republican convention, you're done.

•  It's a virtual lovefest here... (none)
        Reminds me of the old Tonight Show when Don Rickles would be guest host.

Is Dick Cheney in favor of torturing Scooter Libby in order to get "actionable intelligence?"

by Bob Johnson on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 09:17:49 PM PST

•  armando and bobby sittin' in a tree (none)
          ....

meh..  you're just bein' immature, bob.

govote has his opinions.  i have mine.

just like you have yours.  and armando has his.

by BiminiCat on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 09:23:44 PM PST

•  It's the zeroes and the fours that I find humorous (none)
            At least the two of us have left that baby shit out of our back-and-forths.

by Bob Johnson on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 09:26:42 PM PST

•  govote needs to lay off that (none)
              what a pansie.

this is a discussion.

not a popularity contest.

by BiminiCat on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 09:28:40 PM PST

•  phil is worse. (none)
                But he is what he is.

This is a message board.  Not life.

Have a nice evening.

Great diary and great discussion.  Highly entertaining, too.

by Bob Johnson on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 09:30:50 PM PST

•  I troll rate you (none)
                  when you put forward no argument and just call people names.  You're just trolling for your personal kicks.  When you actually try to formulate an argument, I don't troll rate you.  I make no appologies, certainly not to a person of no honor such as yourself.

Everybody talks about John Edwards' energy, intellect and charisma -- Bill Clinton

by philgoblue on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 09:38:47 PM PST

•  Yeah. (4.00)
                    All anyone has to do is go thumb through your diaries.

You are one of the most intolerant, insecure posters here.  When someone dares to disagrees with your point of view, you start tossing zeroes.

Sign of someone who is highly insecure.

Whatever, phil.  Knock yourself out.

by Bob Johnson on Mon Nov 07, 2005 at 09:42:01 PM PST

•  Not appreciated (none)
                Bimini, drop the "pansie" comment.  Unnecessary.

For the record, while I've given out 4's to people, I've only given two zeroes in this thread - and others have given them zeroes, too.  They deserved it.